Kane 451 Boiler Analyser
The Kane 451 is a compact high specification boiler analyser which is designed to measure CO2 and CO directly via an infra red sensor.
The wider 0 – 5000ppm sensor makes it a natural upgrade from the Kane 455 model widely used for monitoring boiler efficiency.
The 451 features a large high definition four line display controlled by a 9 point rotary dial for ease of use. The 451 can monitor differential pressure and temperature quickly and effectively and has been developed to communicate with a Kane printer wirelessly via infrared. (Printer Sold Separately)
The analyser allows common parameters to be transferred to reports including combustion, pressure; let-by/tightness temperature and room CO build up.
The main benefit is the Kane 451’s versatility and the ability to measure CO2, O2, temperature and pressure and calculate efficiency in combustion boilers. Choose between O2 or CO/CO2 ratio with added efficiency checks for gaseous fuels, light oils (28/35 sec) and wood pellets.
Gas engineers will also benefit from Kane’s renowned robust housing, high strength magnet and protective rubber holster.
For a professional boiler analyser with the ability to measure a wide range of fuels strongly consider the Kane 451 Boiler Monitor.
Kane 451 Boiler Analyser Main Features
- Measures O2, CO/CO2 ratio, efficiency for gaseous fuels and excess air, wood pellets and light oils
- Compatible with the Kane Infrared Printer via infra red output
- Printable reports for room CO build up, temperature, combustion, pressure, let by/tightness.
- Internal High Strength magnet and protective rubber holster
- Supplied with Kane KMCP2 Flue Probe
- Direct CO2, differential pressure and temperature measurement with a supplied infra red sensor (0-20%) and CO (0-5,000ppm)
- Kane 451 Boiler Analyser
- Kane KMCP2 Flue Probe
- 4 x NiMh rechargeable batteries
- Battery Charger
- 2 x pressure fittings
- Full Kane Manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.