Kane 457 CMDDA Gas Analyser Kit 1
The Kane 457 CMDDA kit has been designed to measure not only combustible gas but also temperature and pressure. This unit is often sold by test-meter.co.uk to qualified peopleT under CMDDA1 who are qualified to test gas appliances for CO and record the CO (Carbon monoxide ) found. This CMDDA1 kit is supplied with several accessories which make it ideal for more advanced evaluation of air quality.
The kit consist of the Kane 457 Flue Gas analyser a KANE77 Personal CO monitor and the unique CPS1 combustion probe stand, accessories can be stored in the Kane soft carry case included.
The Kane 457 analyser is the primary accessory in the CMDDA kit and offers an array of features suited to professional Gas contractors. The analyser itself has been developed with a huge host of boiler manufactures such as Ideal, Vaillant and Ferroli to ensure individuals are getting a product that meets the current recommendations for the industry.
The analyser is an advancement on the popular Kane 455 model offering greater accuracy and the ability to communicate wirelessly via infrared with the Kane IRP-2 printer. The Kane 457 is battery powered, handheld and comes complete with a protective rubber holster and integrated magnet. The clear LCD is backlit for low light conditions and the model also incorporates a LED torch for a second light source.
The instrument can measure combustible gases including O2, CO and CO2 ratio and will also detect the poison index efficiency (gross net and condensing). The meter gives you the option to select ppm or range % volume on direct CO2 measurements ensuring boiler installs can be achieved safety.
The analyser has an internal memory and stores 99 records (divided by 20 combustion tests, 20 temperature and CO test and 20 tightness and pressure tests)
The Kane 457 will can be used to monitor the air in the atmosphere and will measure differential pressure and temperature. The meter also has the versatility to measure let-by tightness and stabilisation tests on pressure along with the choice of testing flow/return, inlet/outlet, and hot/cold measurements.
The major benefit on boiler installs is the 457’s ability to be used for air quality analysis something the CMDDA kit is geared towards. Along with measuring ambient air to record CO2 and CO the KANE77 CO monitor can be used to alert the user of the presence of harmful carbon monoxide. The CO detector is portable and lightweight and the ideal instrument for making additional necessary checks. The CSP1 Probe gives the engineer added flexibility and can be used for hands free operation by mounting the 457 analyser saving the user further time while on more demanding jobs.
For a truly comprehensive Flue Gas analyser package that has been developed with the user in mind look no further than the Kane 457 CMDDA Gas Analyser Kit.
Kane 457 Kit Flue Gas & Ambient Air Analyser Kit Main Features
- Complete Analyser Kit – Includes Kane 457 Analyser, Flue Gas Probes, IRP2 Infrared Printer, KANE77 Personal CO Monitor, CPS1 Probe Stand
- Versatile Analyser – Perfect for Commissioning/Installing boilers and fires
- Infrared Technology – Test CO2 Direct with inbuilt infrared sensor
- Long Life Sensors – Gas sensor last 5 years of use
- Complies with current regulations – BS8494, BS7967 and EN50379 compliant and designed to be used for CMDDA1 Certification,
- Internal Memory – Store 99 Combustion tests
- Measure various Combustible Gases - Measures CO2 ratio, CO and benchmark logo
- High Accuracy - Measure pressure with timed let-by, tightness and stabilisation testing
- Wide Combustion Range – CO, CO2 including analysis for poison index, efficiency (gross, net and condensing)
- Low light applications – Built in Backlit display and torch
- Ergonomically designed – Lightweight Portable Device
- Monitor ambient air – Time logged CO2 and CO profiles
- ZEROCAL Capsule – Integrated Capsule purges the meter to remove all CO2
- Superior Accuracy – Data is automatically compensated for changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure.
For more detailed information please download the Kane 457 Data Sheet
- Kane 457 Ambient Flue Gas Analyser
- Kane KMIRP-2 Infrared Printer
- Kane Carry Case
- Kane Flue Probe
- Kane Charger
- CO2 True Zero Capsule
- Kane Full Instruction Manual
- Manufactures Calibration Certificate
- KANE77 Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- CPS1 Combustion Probe Stand
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.