Kane 457 Flue Gas & Ambient Air Analyser
The Kane 457 has emerged as being one of the most comprehensive flue gas analyser’s on the market capable of countless tests required for domestic and commercial gas applications. The device has been developed alongside several major boiler manufactures including Ideal, Vaillant, Baxi, Glow-Worm, Heateam, Main, Potterton, Vokera, Ravenheat and Ferroli and offers several features which make it more advanced than Kane’s popular 455 Analyser.
The 457 has higher accuracy than previous models and features an internal memory storing 99 combustion tests broken down into 20 temperatures and CO tests and 20 tightness and pressure tests. A further benefit is the models compatibility with the Kane IRP2 Infrared Thermal Printer commonly used by flue gas professionals to print test parameters onsite.
The 457 analyser will assist a surveyor in carrying out combustion analysis, O2, CO and CO2 ratio, poison index efficiency (gross net and condensing) and even direct CO2 measurements (both in the range % volume and ppm). These features will ensure the commissioning and installing process of boilers are achieved accurately with the upmost safety.
Along with being a highly accurate standard gas analyser the 457 can also be used to assess air quality. Measurements of ambient CO and CO2 air in rooms can be time logged with customisable time periods up to 30 minutes. This gives the user the option to create a comprehensive profile of air quality and store the results for further analysis on the 457’s internal memory.
The 457 can also be viewed as a combined domestic atmosphere tester with it having the ability to measure temperature and differential pressure. Perform timed let-by, stabilisation and tightness testing with the unique pressure settings. Temperature can be monitored using optional probes including measured inlet/outlet, flow/return and hot/cold temperature levels.
The Kane 457 has been designed for users intending on taking CMDDA1 Certification and meets BS7967, BS8494 & EN50379 requirements.
The Kane 457 Flue Gas Analyser is a clear choice for professional gas engineers looking for an instrument that will prove valuable in a multitude of situations.
Kane 457 Flue Gas & Ambient Air Analyser Main Features
- Long Life Sensors – Internal sensors last 5 years
- Complies to current regulations – BS8494, BS7967 and EN50379 compliant
- Wide Test Range – CO, CO2 (0 – 20%) CO2 ratio and combustion analysis including poison index, efficiency (gross, net and condensing)
- Compatible with Kane Printer – Supports quick print offered by the Kane IRP2 Infrared Printer
- Removable Flue Probe
- Internal Memory – Store 99 Combustion tests (20 tightness and pressure tests and 20 CO and temperature tests)
- Backlit Display – Beneficial in Low light conditions
- Built in LED Torch – Secondary light source for demanding jobs
- Ergonomically designed – Handheld and portable
- Monitor ambient air quality – assess ambient CO and CO2 with selectable time logged CO and CO2 profiles
- ZEROCAL Capsule – Inbuilt Capsule purges the analyser to remove all CO2 when required
- Superior Analyser accuracy – Readings are automatically compensated for changes in atmospheric pressure and temperature.
- Measure a range of parameters - Differential pressure (±80mbar) temperature, let by and selectable tightness along with stabilisation testing for pressure including inlet/outlet, flow/return and hot/cold temperature
Please see the Kane 457 Flue Gas Analyser Data Sheet
Kane 457 Flue Gas Analyser Supplied Accessories
- Kane 457 Ambient Flue Gas Analyser
- Kane Flue Probe
- Kane Charger
- CO2 True Zero Capsule
- Kane Full Instruction Manual
- Manufactures Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.