Anton Sprint eVo 1 Flue Gas Analyser
Designed to simplify the day to day work of heating and service engineers, the Anton eVo1 is a more intuitive and technologically advanced analyser that meets the increasing number of responsibilities and legislation changes faced by HVAC, plumbing and gas professionals.
Complete with improved menu driven software, it is a multifunctional flue gas analyser that provides flue gas analysis, flow and return temperature and CO build up measurements. With an internal memory that can store up to 200 results and an instant print facility, the eVo 1 can comfortably deal with the demands of a busy engineer.
The Anton eVo 1 gas analyser offers a choice of 10 separate reports that can be generated from the stored results and printed off onsite using an additional infrared printer.
Anton Sprint eVo 1 Features
- CO, CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, O2, XS air, temperature and efficiency with printout
- Timed CO build up tests with appliance selection (BS 7967)
- Flow and return temperature with printout
- Simplified purge structure for quick use of non-pumped tests
- Flue probe with split chamber moisture/filter protection
- Instant print facility, without saving to memory
- Internal memory for 200 readings
- All previous logs can be recalled and viewed onscreen
- Advanced software offers 10 different reports which can be personalised
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries (no memory loss)
- More ergonomic design with over moulded protection and magnets on the rear
- Anton Sprint eVo1 Analyser
- Standard Flue Probe with Split Chamber Protection
- Over Moulded Protection with Integral Magnets
- Instruction Manual & Quick Start Guide
- 240V Mains Charger
- Laptop Style Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.