CA FTV100 Photovoltaic Imprint Verifier & Efficiency Meter
The Chauvin Arnoux Greentest FTV100 Solar PV Efficiency Meter measures all the physical and electrical parameters of a single and three phase solar power installation so that correct operation and optimum efficiency of a pv system can be achieved.
Chauvin Arnoux FTV100 Solar Efficiency Tester Features:
- Measures voltage, current and power produced by photovoltaic panels
- Measures AC/DC voltage, current and power at the inverter
- Performs all measurements simultaneously along with temperature and solar irradiance
- Calculates pv panel performance and AC/DC energy conversion efficiency
- Displays temperature coefficient for panel performance correction
- Simultaneously stores test results for later analysis
- Non-reflective 5.7" colour LCD for clearly displayed results
- Straightforward set up and operation
In a solar pv installation each row of solar panels is designed to achieve a specific level of efficiency. The FTV100 will instantly measure AC and DC voltage, current, power, panel temperature and solar irradiance to calculate the overall efficiency of a solar photovoltaic installation. The Chauvin Arnoux Green Test will perform an electrical power survey, calculation of solar panel efficiency and a calculation of the inverter efficiency simultaneously, in compliance with the European Directive 2001/77/CE which states that "the measurement of values to calculate the performance happen with constant environmental parameters or simultaneously."
The C.A. FTV100 solar efficiency monitor is the ideal instrument for solar engineers, installers and contractors needing the measurements and recordings to check correct and efficient operation of a solar pv installation. The Greentest FTV 100 stores all results during testing which can then be uploaded to a PC and evaluated using the supplied GreenTest Report software package. The report program displays measurement curves for graphical analysis and can be usedinitially to calibrate the instrument. Any firmware updates are also supplied via this software.
- DC Voltage: 1000V, ±1%
- DC Current: 1400A,
- DC Power: 20,000W, <2%
- AC Voltage: 600V,
- AC Current: 3000A,
- AC Power: 1200W, <2%
- Solar Irradiance (Pyranometer): 0 - 2000W/m²
- Ambient temperature: -30 - 80C
- Temperature: -30 - 120C
- Data recorder: Upto 10 instrument measurements and results can be pre-recorded
- Internal power supply: Li-Ion rechargeable battery (approx. 8hrs)
- External power supply: 220V AC 50Hz
- Protection: IP67 closed, IP54 open
- Safety: IEC 61010-1 600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III
- Dimensions: 360 x 304 x 194mm
- Weight: 3kg
- CA Greentest FTV100 Photovoltaic Imprint Verifier
- 1 x PAC10-FTV DC clamp with 3m cable
- 3 x MN-FTV AC clamps with 3m cable
- Pyranometer with 5m cable and SIT Calibration Certificate
- PT100 ambient temp probe with 3m cable
- PT100 panel temp probe with 3m cable
- 4 x 3m leads with test probes
- Rechargeable battery with mains adaptor
- Greentest Report software
- Carry case
- Certificate of Conformity
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.