Chauvin Arnoux CA 8230 Power and Quality Analyser
The Chauvin Arnoux CA 8230 Single Phase Power and Quality Analyser is designed to measure and carry out diagnostic and power quality work on single-phase and balanced three-phase networks. Waveforms can be obtained instantly and monitored over a period of time while the multi-tasking measurement system of the CA 8230 can simultaneously handle all the measurement functions as these waveforms are displayed. The Chauvin Arnoux CA8230 provides all measurements needed for a comprehensive diagnostic of power and energy in an electrical installation. The CA8230 power quality meter allows the user to measure and qualify electrical network harmonics and has an inrush mode for starter currents that shows a detailed waveform during the first few seconds of powering up. Direct access buttons allow simple operation of the Chauvin Arnoux 8230 power analyser's various functions and the unit will automatically recognise the type of sensor it is connected to.
The 8230 power quality tester measures TRMS voltage and TRMS current from the real effective display of AC/DC at the ½period to peak values. It also measures overall harmonic rates and a short term Flicker measurement is available. The C.A. 8230 enables the various harmonic values to be measured up to order 50 RMS value with the expert mode allowing harmonic direction to be determined. This Chauvin Arnoux power analyser has a recording period of all values over a period of up to several days.
Part Number: P01.1606.30
CA 8230 Power Quality Analyser Features:
- Intuitive to use
- Measures very weak and very strong currents
- Analysis of energy quality
- Analysis of phase shift
- Energy balance
- Displays Min/Max Volts, Amps, Crest Factor, Peak value and K-Factor
- Calculates Watts, VARs, kWh, VA, power factor & displacement power factor
- Displays total harmonic distortion for voltage and current.
- Displays and records up to 17 different power quality parameters
- Captures, displays & stores INRUSH current waveforms
- Simultaneous access to all measurement modes
- Stores up to 8 screen captures.
- Large VGA colour LCD screen
To order this device with current clamps, please choose from the options below and select the relevant option from the drop-down list above:
CA 8230 with MN93A (P01160631)
Supplied with MN93A 120A Low Current Clamp with 20mm jaw size.
CA 8230 with AmpFLEX (P01160632)
Supplied with A193 flexible current clamp: 10 to 6500Aac (10Hz to 20kHz) 450mm long and flexible.
- Sampling: 256 samples per cycle
- Voltage (TRMS): 660V AC/DC (phase-phase), 600V AC/DC (phase-neutral)
- Frequency: 40 - 70Hz
- Measurements: kW, kVAR, PF, DPF, kWh, kVARh, kVAh, K-Factor
- Flicker, Harmonic, Phase shift, Phase rotation, INRUSH.
- Harmonics: THD-R, THD-F, V, A, VA upto 50th order with direction & sequence
- Alarms: Stores up to 2096 events
- Data storage: 1.5MB partitioned for waveforms, alarms and trend recording
- Power supply: Rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Compliance: IEC 61010 CAT III 600V
- Dimensions: 211 x 108 x 60mm
- Weight: 880g
- Chauvin Arnoux C.A. 8230 Power Analyser
- Chauvin Arnoux CA8230 carry case
- 2 x banana leads
- 2 x 4mm test probes
- 2 x crocodile clips
- 6 x 1.2V rechargeable batteries
- 230V mains adaptor
- USB cable
- Power Analyser Transfer software
- Operating manual on CD
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.