Chauvin Arnoux CA43 Electrical Field Meter
The Downloadable Chauvin Arnoux CA43 Isotropic Electrical Field Intensity Meter offers an efficient solution to Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), The C.A 43 Isotropic Radio Frequency meter measures electrical fields and helps seek out the radiation source. It can be used to determine the emissivity of radiant equipment or to measure an ambient field in a sensitive environment. This data is stored and can then be downloaded via RS232 using the software and lead supplied.
Order Reference code: P01.1670.02A (C.A 43)
- Large bandwidth & frequency range: 100kHz to 2.5GHz
- Electric field measurement: 0.1 to 200V/m
- RF field power density: 0.1 to 2mW/cm2
- Crest >1ms peak measurement
- Digital Optical Output (RS232)
- Configurable alarm threshold (High & Low)
- EF2A Isotropic probe as standard
- Supplied with Hard Carry Case PC Adaptor, Software & Battery
- Dimensions: 216 x 72 x 37mm
- Weight: 350g
- EF2A isotropic probe
- Hard Carry Case PC Adaptor, Software & Battery
- 1 year warranty
1 Item(s)per pageQ: Can we measure 50 Hz frequency Electric field strength by Chauvin Arnoux CA43 Electrical Field Meter? We are looking equipment frequency range starts from 40 Hz + . Posted On: 19/10/2013 By: RavikumarA: Hello, no unfortunately the CA43 is unable to measure at those low frequencies but we have two other products which will hopefully meet your requirements. They are the high quality Metrix BioTest VX0100 Electric Field Strength Meter which has a digital display and can measure electric field strength in the bandwidth from 10Hz to 100kHz and the Metrix BioTest VX0003 which displays measurements on a series of LED's. This has an operating range from 10Hz to 3kHz Please use the search facility on our web site to find further technical specifications on those particular models. If we can be of any further help please let us know. We have the meters in stock. Neil @ test-meter.co.uk
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.