Chauvin Arnoux F607 Harmonic Clamp Meter
Perfect for current and voltage measurement as well as power values, harmonics and more, the Chauvin Arnoux F607 Harmonic Clamp Meter is a truly versatile multifunctional clamp.
With a 12-bit True RMS digital acquisition system, the Chauvin Arnoux F607 measures current levels to 2000A AC and 3000A DC, AC/DC voltage to 1000V, W/VA/var, pf and DPF power values, THD-f and THD-r, harmonics to the 25th order, resistance and continuity with audible tone and true InRush current.
Featuring large 60mm jaws and CAT IV connection terminals, the F607 can be attached to a large range of conductors and is ideal for use on switchboards or for LV electricity production and distribution, industry, railways, etc. It is also suitable for lift/elevator technicians and other lifting and transport equipment specialists.
Providing Automatic AC/DC detection, a large 10,000-count backlit display and a simple-to-use rotary switch for selecting functions, in addition to data recording and bluetooth interface / pc software, the IP54-rated F607 is a user-friendly instrument packed with features.
- Current (RMS) AC: 2,000A, 1% ±3 pts (best accuracy)
- Current (RMS) DC and AC+DC: 3,000 Apeak, 1% ±3 pts (best accuracy)
- Voltage (RMS) AC: 200 mV to 1,000 V, 1% ±3 pts (best accuracy)
- Voltage (RMS) DC and AC+DC: 200 mV to 1,000 V, 1% ±3 pts (best accuracy)
- Auto AC/DC: Yes (V and A)
- Ripple: Yes
- Resistance: 100 kΩ
- Continuity/buzzer: Yes (<40 Ω)
- Power W, var, VA: Yes, single and total three-phase
- Crest factor (CF): Yes
- PF and cos ϕ (DPF): Yes / Yes
- Auto-shutdown: Yes
- “Hold” function: Yes
- “Backlighting” function: Yes
- “Min Max” key: Yes
- “Peak” +/- function: Yes / Yes
- True-Inrush function: Yes
- THD-f / THD-r harmonics function: Yes / Yes
- Breakdown into harmonic orders: Yes
- “REC” recording function: Yes
- Recordings (with Min Max): Up to 3,000 measurements
- “BT” Bluetooth communication function: Yes
- “Hz” function: Yes
- Clamping diameter (mm): Ø 48
- Mechanical protection: IP54
- High electrical protection: IEC 61010 – 1,000 V CAT IV
- Warranty: 3 years
- Chauvin Arnoux F607 Harmonic Clamp Meter
- 1 Set of Red/Black Banana Leads
- 1 Set of Red/Black Crocodile Clips
- 1 Set of Red/Black Test Probes
- PC Communication Software
- Operating Manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.