Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Power Energy Logger
Limited time promotion while stocks last.
The Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Power Energy Logger is designed to measure and record the consumption of electrical installations in order to improve energy efficiency and reduce costs. This model improves upon the PEL102 with a backlit 4-line LCD capable of clearly displaying readings in real-time.
- Suitable for use on single-phase, split-phase and three-phase installations
- Can be installed without cutting off the mains power supply
- Map the electrical consumption on a site
- Gain a real-time snapshot of consumption
- Analyse electrical network quality
- Record harmonics up to the 50th order with phase indication
- Record results to an SD card
- Real-time communication with a PC
- Data transfer and analysis with supplied PEL software
Installation of the instrument can be performed without having to open the electrical network, while the magnetic panel on the rear and slim design allow the PEL103 to be quickly mounted onto all electrical cabinets even when the door is closed. Measurements are then performed using 3 additional current sensors and voltage inputs allowing the logger to record all electrical parameters including RMS frequency, voltage, current, power values and power factor. With this data the energy efficiency of your electrical distribution system can be continually monitored and optimised.
The Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 provides real-time consumption readings that can be measured and compared against previous recordings, allowing users to easily target areas where a distribution system is performing poorly. This also makes it simple to make modifications and measure their impact.
The PEL103 Power Energy Logger can also be installed in an electrical cabinet for extended periods to continuously monitor the active, apparent and reactive power values. It will instantly detect whenever the subscribed power threshold is exceeded, alerting users to overconsumption and an increase in energy bills.
The Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 is ideal for monitoring energy consumption within the industrial and building sectors as well as on general distribution boards that are used by local authorities to control street lighting for example.
PEL Transfer software is included for results transfer from the power energy logger to a PC. Once transferred, readings can be displayed in both tables and graphs for further analysis. The PEL software can also acquire real-time recordings from the logger, configure the unit and verify connections before you take measurements.
The Chauvin Arnoux PEL range can be purchased with a set of 3 x MA193 flexible clamps rated up to 10,000A AC. This set can be added when purchasing. Other optional clamps are also available.
- Installation Types: Single-Phase, Split-Phase and Three Phase
- Accuracy: 0.2%
- Number of Channels: 3 Voltage Inputs, 3 Current Inputs
- Network Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz and 400Hz
- Voltage Range: 0 - 1000V AC/DC
- Voltage Ratio: upto 650,000V
- Current Ratio: upto 25,000A
- Power: 10W - 10GW, 10var - 10Gvar, 10VA - 10GVA
- Energy: upto 4EWh, 4Evarh, 4EVAh
- Phase: cos φ, tan Φ, PF
- Harmonics: upto the 50th order
- Phase Order: Yes
- Min/Max: Yes
- Sampling: 128S/period
- Acquisition Rate: 1 measurement per second
- Aggregation: 1min - 60min
- Memory: 2GB SD card
- Communication: Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet
- Power Supply: 110V - 250V (+10%, -15%) at 50Hz, 60Hz and 400Hz
- Safety: IEC 61010, 600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III
- Casing: IP54
- Dimensions: 256 x 125 x 37mm
- Weight: 950g
- PEL Transfer Software
- 3 x MA193 200mm Flexible Clamps (optional - can be added when purchasing)
- 4 x Measurement Leads
- 4 x Crocodile Clips
- 2GB SD Card
- SD Card to USB adapter
- Set of Rings and Inserts
- 1.8m Mains Power Cable
- 1m USB Cable
- Multifix Mounting Systems
- Operating Manual (on CD)
- Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.