CorDEX ToughPIX II Trident Edition ATEX Certified Explosion Proof Digital Camera
The Cordex ToughPIX II Trident Edition is an ATEX certified and explosion proof digital camera, ideal for use as part of inspection maintenance schedules within hazardous vapour environments, without the risk of atmospheric ignition.
With ATEX Ex d IIB+H2 T6 Gb / II2G Gb T6 ATEX type classification, the camera is fully certified for use in explosive (vapour) atmospheres. Furthermore, the camera's casing is IP54-rated, whilst the lens and screen are constructed from armoured glass allowing the camera to be used in the most testing of environments.
The ToughPIX II Trident Edition features an impressive 16 megapixel detector coupled with a lens boasting macro, auto-focus, anti-shake, both 5x optical and 4 x digital zoom capability; allowing the necessary flexibility needed to complete high definition photographic or video inspections.
An inbuilt Toshiba Flashair 16GB memory allows for ample storage of HD video and photographs, which can be downloaded wirelessly from the camera to your tablet or smartphone quickly and easily, using either the free Toshiba Flashair App or CorDEX CONNECT database software; thus without removing plugs or inserting cables.
Power performance – EOP and battery diagnostic checks
Hazardous certified areas are known to stretch for distances in excess of 2-3 kilometres. As such, it is important to be able to rely on batteries that will hold charge and perform for up 6 hours at a time.
Consequently, the Cordex ToughPIX II Trident Edition differs from previous models by featuring an EOP (Energy Optimisation Pack). EOP is a proprietary system that dynamically matches the instantaneous power requirements of the camera, to that available from the battery.
Furthermore, the ToughPIX II Trident edition is also supplied with a smart charger and battery diagnostic station. This allows an operative to check the battery status and health before entering a hazardous area without using additional multimeters, or causing delay by returning the battery to the manufacturer for battery charge status and health diagnostic checks.
CorDEX ToughPIX II Trident Edition Key Features:
- ATEX and IECEx certified for zone 1 IIB + H2 T6 explosive (vapour) atmospheres
- Energy Optimisation Pack (EOP)
- 16 megapixel SLR-style camera with armoured 2.7" LCD screen
- 16GB memory and High Definition video
- Toshiba Flashair wireless transfer
- Incredibly lightweight at just 900g
- Macro, Auto-focus and Anti-shake
- Macro Lens supplied with camera free of charge
- 5x Optical and 4x Digital zoom
- Built-In powerful LED flash
- Soft touch buttons giving easy access to all functions
- Removable and rechargeable batteries
- ATEX/IECEx Certificate No: TRAC13ATEX0046X / IECEx TRC 13.0016x
- ATEX/IECEx Certificate Type: Ex d IIB+H2 T6 Gb / II2G Gb T6
- Ambient Temperature: Tamb -20C to +50C
- Image Download: High Speed USB (safe area only)
- Image Storage: 16GB
- Standard Image Capture Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Zoom: 3 x optical, 4 x digital zoom
- Screen Size: 2.7 inches
- Additional Features: Anti shake, auto focus, macro, face recognition
- Tripod Mount: ¼ inch 20 TPI
- Body Material: Anodised aluminium with anti-static over mould
- Lens & LCD Material: Armoured Glass
- Weight: 900g
- IP Category: IP54
- Battery Type: Removable & Rechargeable
- Capacity: 1100mAh
- Cell Type: NiMH
- CorDEX ToughPIX II Trident Edition Digital Camera
- Neck Strap
- Docking/Charging Station
- Removable/Rechargeable Battery
- Removable Macro Lens
- USB Communication Wand
- Hard Carrying Case
- Documentation CD
- CorDEX CONNECT Software Package
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.