CorDEX UT5000 Intrinsically Safe Thickness Gauge
The Cordex UT5000 Intrinsically Safe Thickness Gauge measures the thickness of metal for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and carries out Predictive Maintenance (Pdm) on pipelins and fixed equipment. The Cordex UT5000 is ATEX and IECEx certified for Zone 1 IIC T4 hazardous locations with flammable atmospheres.
The UT5000 is compact and simple to use when carrying out corrosion surveys and obtaining thickness measurements on metallic or non-metallic materials. Using the unique corrosion mode helps identify spots of thinning materials and inbuilt drop-down menus can be used to select the correct material velocity.
The EchoEcho / MultiECHO™ technology improves accuracy when obtaining measurements through painted or uneven surfaces and the Codex UT5000 has an onboard storage capability of up to 1000 measurements.
The Cord-ex UT5000 is supplied with Codex CONNECT™ Software and has an inbuilt RFID scanner which automatically tags measurements with a location, thus organizing the data and providing a view of the pipeline at any specific location.
CorDEX’s UT5000 is strong and tough with a design ideal for rugged environments. It incorporates a 3.1 inch full colour and backlit display and raised (easy-to-feel) buttons. The "flip" function of the Cordex UT5000 furthermore allows use by both left and right handed users.
The Cordex UTG has multiple calibration and zeroing modes for continuous accuracy and comes supplied with a 4MHz intrinsically safe probe within the standard kit.
CorDEX Part Number: UT5000
- ATEX and IECEx Certified for Zone 1 IIC T4 hazardous areas
- Features CorDEX CONNECT™ Software
- Intrinsically safe probe supplied as standard
- EchoEcho / MultiECHO™ Technology to measure thickness through painted surfaces
- Drop-down menus to select the correct material velocity
- On-board data recorder and RFID scanner automatically links to tag location
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes
- Menu "flip" function makes operation easy for both right and left handed users
- Easy to use with rugged and shock resistant design
- CorDEX Part Number: UT5000
- ATEX Certificate No – Baseefa11ATEX0114
- IECEx Certificate No - IECEx BAS 11.0094
- Memory – Stores up to 1000 Measurements
- Screen – 8cm (3.1Inch) RGB TFT colour screen with backlight right/left handed set up
- Material Velocity Selection – Preloaded via drop-down menu, or user defined
- Transducer – Dual element
- Pulse Rate – Standard transmit pulse rate of 4Hz adjustable from single shot up to 8Hz
- Receiver Bandwidth – 1MHz to 15MHz (-3dB points)
- Frequency – 4MHz, 3mm up to 100mm (0.01in to 3.9in)
- Accuracy - +/- 0.05mm (0.01in)
- RFID Tag Reader -
Operates with 13.54MHz passive tags
Detection range up to 5cm (1.9in)
Supports ISO/IEC 15693-2, ISO/EIC 18000-3 tag formats
- Battery Details -
Lithium thionyl chloride primary 3.6V Cell
100 hours continuous operation with back light restrictions
Low battery warning
- Operating temperature - -10 to +50C (14F to 122F)
- Weight – 1.1Kg (2.4Ib)
- CorDEX UT5000 Thickess Gauge
- Hard carry case
- 1x Probe
- USB communication cable
- Couplant gel
- Battery pack
- 2 x wrist straps
- 5 ATEX, RFID Tags
- CorDEX Connect License
- Mini App Licence
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.