Cropico RM6-N3 Decade Resistance Box
The Cropico RM6-N3 is a 6 decade resistance box that covers the resistance range from 100 ohms to 100 Megohm with an additional 1 kilo ohm resistor available at the terminals enabling the user to make a simple divider. The RM6-N3 uses 0.60 watt resistors with a specified accuracy of ±1% and a maximum permissible voltage of 250V DC. The RM6N3 six decade resistor box offers a quick and simple way of selecting and adjusting a wide range of resistance for experimental, development and calibration work in electrical laboratories and workshops. This Cropico resistance calibration box is made from high impact polystyrene designed to be highly durable and also extremely portable due to its light weight.
Decade Accuracy Max Current 10 x 100Ω ±1% 75mA 10 x 1kΩ ±1% 25mA 10 x 10kΩ ±1% 7.5mA 10 x 100kΩ ±1% 3.5mA 10 x 1MΩ ±1% 0.5mA 10 x 10MΩ ±1% 0.18mA
Supplied with in-house Calibration Certificate.
- Range: 100 Ohms to 100 Mega ohms
- Resistors: Metal film 0.6W at 70°C.
- Temperature Co-efficient: ±100 ppm/°C
- Switches: Contacts silver plated brass.
- Contact resistance: 10 milliohm.
- Positive click mechanism.
- Insulation Resistance: 50,000 Mohm.
- Residual Resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Case: High impact polystyrene
- Size: 190 x 140 x 70 mm.
- Weight: 490g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.