DILOG Combivolt 1 Voltage & Continuity Tester
The Dilog CombiVolt 1 - Model DL6780 is a voltage & continuity tester with LED indications. It also has a single probe voltage indication built into this rugged unit.
The CombiVolt 1 even has a built in torch function and continuity buzzer, both are great features if the light levels are low and you cannot see the LED's. The Di-log CombiVolt 1 Model DL6780 is fully compliant with GS38 safety notice and it has a rugged hand held casing with a 24 month warranty, proving it great for everyday day use for electricians, technicians and maintenance staff.
The Di-Log DL6780 Voltage and Continuity Indicator Combivolt 1 can also indicate voltages even when the batteries are flat or missing.
Dilog Combivolt 1 Key Features:
- Testing voltages from 12 to 690V AC and DC
- Automatic switching between voltage and continuity
- Continuity testing with audible and visual indications
- Three Phase Rotation Test
- Single pole voltage indication up to or equal to 100V AC
- Fully compliant with GS38 including probe tips
- 24 month warranty
FREE Carry Case (worth £10.95) is now supplied with the Dilog Combivolt 1.
- Voltage Display: 12-690 V AC/DC
- LED resolution: 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V
- Voltage detection: Automatic
- Acoustic signal: AC voltage - DC voltage
- Polarity Detection: Full range
- Response Time: LED less than 0.1 secs
- Frequency Range: 0 to 400 Hz
- Operation time: 30 secs
- Recovery Time: 10 mins
- Auto powering on: Less than 12V AC/DC
Single Pole Voltage Indication
- Voltage Range: 100-690 V AC
- Frequency Range: 50-400Hz
- Continuity Measuring Range: 0-400Kohm
Phase Rotation Test
- Voltage range : 100 to 690 V
- Frequency: 45-65 Hz
- Over voltage protection : 690 V AC/DC
- Power supply : 2 x AAA (LR03) Batteries
- Dimensions: 255 x 70 x 28mm
- Weight: 210g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.