Elster A100C (Pulse) Electric Meter
The Elster A100C with pulse facility is ideal for use as a generation meter to claim feed in tariffs from solar PV or wind turbine systems. These are brand new Direct Connection Generation meters with no need for CT's (current transformers) so they are simple to install. They are housed in an extremely compact case. For security, the main meter cover is permanently secured to the base during the manufacturing process. This energy meter also provides the choice of IrDA communications or optical IEC 62056-21 (formerly IEC 61107) communications. The liquid crystal display has large (9.8mm), high contrast characters that can be viewed from a wide angle. Chevrons and multilingual legends on the nameplate identify the values being displayed. The energy registers can be configured for the required number of digits and for the position of the decimal point. The Elster A100C offers high security and detects many of the most commonly used tamper techniques. Security features of the A100C meter include reverse run energy total and count; power fail and elapsed time count; hours in anti-creep; hours in Rate 1, Rate 2 and hours since last power up time. These are stored as security data and can be included as part of the display sequence and read via the optical communications ports. This kWh meter is often known as a direct connection Export Meter
- Accuracy Class 2
- Up to 100Amp Direct Input (No need for CT's)
- 1 Phase 2 wire
- Pulse output for remote monitoring
- kWh import or kWh import/export
- 20 years certified life
- Large digit (9.8mm) multilingual display with chevron information indication
- Extensive security data
- Communications as standard
- 12kV impulse withstand
- High security, compact design (130mm Wide x 97mm High x 47mm Deep)
- BS double insulated, glass filled polycarbonate case
- Permanently fixed main cover
- IP53 in accordance with IEC 60529:1989
Solar Panel Installers?
This Elster A100 with pulse output is recommended for use by Mitsubishi Electric in PV Packs - Photovoltaic installations by MCS - Accredited installers, we can supply this kwH meter in 1 to 1000's, for larger quantities please ask for best prices.
- Current Range: 10-100A, 20-100A
- Voltage Range: 210-250V, 105-127V
- Frequency: 50 or 60Hz
- System Connection: 1 phase, 2 wire
- Insulation: 4kV RMS 50Hz
- Impulse Withstand: 12kV 1.2/50ms 40ohm sourceCertified Product Life: 20 years (OFGEM model)
- Temperature: -20C to +55C (Op range), -25C to +85C (Storage)
- Pulse Output: 100ms pulse 100p/kWh (=10Wh/pulse)
- Specifications kWh Class 1 or 2 EN 62053-21:2003
- kvarh Class 2 or Class 3 EN 62053-23
- Case IP53 to IEC 60529:1989
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.