Extech 382280 Programmable 200 Watt Output DC Power Supply with Precision
A versatile 40V/5A programmable supply with high resolution output and 200 test setup memories. Constantly generating a fixed voltage or current value, a fully programmable versatile power supply. With two fixed outputs of 5V and 3.3V or alternatively it can be adjusted entirely by the user.
A user interface allows for easy switching between voltage and current modes, with auto output of up to 200 steps with programmable voltage, current and time.
With built in memory that can store/recall up to 200 test setups, this puts it above similar power supplies from Extech. Also featuring programmable over voltage protection, 0 to 60 second programmable overload delay timer, high stability, air cooling fan and the ability to interface directly with a PC
This power supply is ideally suited for precision R and D voltage and current sourcing, repetitive production testing, prototype board initial power ups and general purpose laboratory experiments. Also comes with a 2 Year Warranty.
Extech 382280 40V/5A Power Supply Unit Key Features
- High resolution (1mV and 1mA) user programmable output and two fixed outputs of 5V and 3.3V
- Selectable constant Voltage or Current modes
- Auto output of up to 200 steps with programmable Voltage, Current and time
- Programmable over Voltage protection
- 0 to 60 second programmable overload delay timer
- Storage/Recall memory for 200 test setups
- High stability with low ripple and noise
- Forced air cooling fan
- Bi-directional PC interface commands allow setup and readback using Windows® HyperTerminal or similar PC communications programs
- Dual output terminal for source and monitor connections
- Dual high contrast LCD display with backlighting
- 2 Year Warranty
- Programmable Voltage Output: 0 to 40V 1mV 0.05% ±9mV
- Programmable Current Output: 0 to 5A 1mA 0.2% ±9mA
- Fixed Outputs: 5V/2A and 3.3V/3A
- Ripple & Noise Voltage (mVrms): 3mV Current (mArms): 3mA
- Power Source: 110 or 220VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.9 x 5.3" (310 x 250 x 135mm)
- Weight: 8.4lbs (3.8kg)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.