Extech 382357 Ground Resistance Clamp
The Extech 382357 Ground Resistance Clamp is a high accuracy clamp-on device that allows users to measure ground resistance without the use of auxiliary ground spikes and without having to disconnect the ground under test.
This Earth Resistance Tester has a data logging function that enables up to 116 records to be stored and recalled when required. Suitable for use on multiple point grounded systems, the Extech 382357 is the perfect Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester for verifying earth resistance of cellular transmission towers and telephone-electrical ground rods.
Extech 382357 Earth Resistance Clamp Tester Features:
- Autoranging ground resistance measurements from 0.03 to 1500 with 0.002 resolution
- True RMS AC Leakage current range of 0.2mA to 30.00A
- Programmable datalogging with 116 data points
- Programmable Hi/Lo alarm
- 23mm Jaw size for large ground rods
- Simplifies ground resistance measurements on multiple point ground systems
- Auto power off
- Verification resistors confirm accuracy of meter
- Automatic Self Calibration when powered on
- 9999 Count LCD display with Data Hold
- Electrical Noise Detection feature prevents inaccurate readings
- Data hold
Range (Ω) Resolution (Ω) Accuracy 0.025 to 0.25 0.002 ±(1.5% + 0.05Ω) 0.250 to 1.000 0.02 ±(1.5% + 0.05Ω) 1.001 to 9.999 0.02 ±(1.5% + 0.1Ω) 10.00 to 50.00 0.04 ±(1.5% + 0.1Ω) 50.01 to 99.99 0.04 ±(1.5% + 0.5Ω) 100.0 to 200.00.4 ±(1.5% + 0.5Ω) 200.1 to 400.0 2 ±(5.0% + 5Ω) 400.0 to 600.0 5 ±(10% + 10Ω) 600.1 to 1500 20 ±20%
AC Leakage Current
Range Resolution Accuracy 0.300 to 1.00mA 0.001mA ±(2.0% ± 0.05mA) 1.00 to 10.00mA 0.01mA ±(2.0% ± 0.03mA) 10.0 to 100.0mA 0.1mA ±(2.0% ± 0.3mA) 100 to 1000mA 0.1mA ±(2.0% ± 0.3mA) 0.20 to 4.00A 0.01A ±(2.0% ± 0.03A) 4.00 to 30.00A 0.01A ±(3.0% ± 0.03A)
- Resistance Test Frequency: 1.667kHz
- Dimensions: 258 x 110 x 47mm
- Weight: 700g
- 9V battery
- Resistance Check Plate
- Durable Metal Storage Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.