Extech 407860 Heavy Duty Vibration Meter
With its remote sensor allowing for measurement at range, the Extech 407860 Heavy Duty Vibration Meter is perfect for use on any type of machinery, allowing the user to evaluate acceleration, velocity and displacement across a wide range.
The instrument has been designed with Extech’s excellent build quality in mind comprising of a magnetic sensor suitable for attaching to any machine under test. Tests via this magnetic sensor can be achieved up to 1m away due to the longer cable supplied.
The 407860 has the ability to manually or automatically record and store 500 test results across one of the three available parameters. Recorded results can accurately be utilized for further analysis by pairing the meter with the optional windows Extech software.
With useful features such as data hold and auto power off functions to conserve the battery life, the Extech 407860 is ideal for vibration measurement on motors, fans, pumps and more.
Extech 407860 Heavy Duty Vibration Meter Main Features.
- Measures velocity at (peak): 7.87in/s (200mm/s)
- Measures acceleration at (peak): 656ft/s2 (200m/s2)
- Measures displacement at (peak-to-peak): 0.078in (2mm)
- Large frequency range - 10Hz to 1kHz
- Resolution to 2ft/s2 (0.5m/s2), 0.02in/s (0.5mm/s), and 0.001in (0.005)mm
- RMS or Peak Value measurement mode
- Excellent accuracy ±(5% + 2 digits)
- Internal memory stores up to 500 readings
- Compatible with optional windows software
- Remote sensor with magnetic adaptor (1m cable)
- Data Hold Function
- Auto Shut down Function
- Mains powered or optional 9V battery power
- Extech 407860 Heavy Duty Vibration Meter
- Magnetic Mount
- Remote Sensor
- Battery (9V)
- Protective Holster
- Hard Carry Pouch
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.