Extech 412400 Multifunction Process Calibrator
Measure and source current, voltage and type J, K and T thermocouples with the Extech 412400 Multifunction Process Calibrator, part of Extech’s Oyster series.
Featuring a flip-lid design for easy transport and storage, the Extech 412400 Multifunction Process Calibrator offers an easy-to-use touchpad and an LCD screen for displaying results.
Providing additional features such as single/continuous step functions for voltage and current as well as a self-contained 24V loop power supply, the Extech 412400 is also able to store up to 5 user-programmed output values, speeding up repeat calibration testing.
Extech 412400 Key Features
- Source 0 to 24mA with 0.01mA resolution
- Measure 0 to 50mA
- Precise calibration of type J, K and T thermocouples (with °F/°C or mV modes)
- Measure 0 to 19.99V
- Output 0 to 19999mV or 0 to 10V
- Single/continuous step function for voltage and current
- Self-contained 24V loop power supply drives current loads up to 1000Ω
- Built-in memory stores up to five calibration settings to speed up calibration
Specifications Range Accuracy (of reading) DC Source Current 0 to 24mA, -25% to +125% ±(0.075% + 1 digit) or ± 3 digits, whichever is greater Voltage 0 to 10V ±(0.075% + 1 digit) or ± 3 digits, whichever is greater Type J -58 to 1830°F (-50 to 1000°C) ±(0.15% + 1.8°F or 1°C) Type K -58 to 2498°F (-50 to 1370°C) ±(0.15% + 1.8°F or 1°C) Type T -184 to 752°F (-120 to 400°C) ±(0.15% + 1.8°F or 1°C) Loop Power 24V ±(10μV ± 1 digit) Max Load 1000 @ 24mA DC Measure Current 0 to 50mA, -25% to +230% ±(0.075% + 1 digit) or ± 3 digits, whichever is greater Voltage 0 to 20V ±(0.075% + 1 digit) or ± 3 digits, whichever is greater Type J -58 to 1830°F (-50 to 1000°C) ±(0.15% + 1.8°F or 1°C) Type K -58 to 2498°F (-50 to 1370°C) ±(0.15% + 1.8°F or 1°C) Type T -184 to 752°F (-120 to 400°C) ±(0.15% + 1.8°F or 1°C) Dimensions/Weight 3.8 x 4.7 x 2.0" (96 x 118 x 45mm)/12oz (340g)
- Extech 412400 Multifunction Process Calibrator
- 6x AA Batteries
- Calibration Cable with Spade Lug Terminals
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.