Extech 475044-SD High Capacity Force Gauge Datalogger
Accurately measuring levels of force and logging data automatically onto an SD card, the Extech 475044-SD Digital Force Gauge Datalogger is a complete instrument featuring 20Kg, 44lbs and 196 newton measurement capacities.
Perfect force measurement in most environments, the Extech 475044-SD provides a sample rate of one second up to nine hours, allowing users to log data over a set time period or a single measurement.
Displaying readings on its large reversible dual backlit LCD screen, the Extech 475044-SD boasts fast/slow response modes, zero adjust button, peak hold switch and integrated load cell measurement transducer.
Extech 475044-SD Key Features
- Measures push/pull up to 20Kg,44lbs and 196 newtons
- Large dual backlit LCD with reversible display function to match viewing angle
- Record data on included SD card
- Updates reading every 0.2 seconds, variable sample rate of 1 second to 9 hours
- Zero Adjust push-button and Peak Hold switch
- Integrated load cell measurement transducer
- Overrange, low battery and advanced function indication
- Fast/slow response mode
- Complete with hook adaptor for tension, compression adaptors (fl at, cone and chisel head), 5" extension rod, SD memory card, 6 AA batteries and carrying case
- Range: 44 lbs, 20kg, 196 Newtons
- Accuracy (23°C): ±(0.5% + 2 digit)
- Resolution: 0.01lbs, 0.01kg, 0.05 Newtons
- Overload Capacity: 30kg
- Display: 5 digits, 0.4" (10mm) LCD display
- Update Rate: Fast mode 0.2 secs; Slow mode 0.6 secs.
- Full Scale Deflection: 2.00mm
- Transducer Type: Load cell
- Peak Hold: Freezes Max reading on display
- Datalogging: Logs data with 2G SD card included
- Dimensions: 215 x 90 x 45mm
- Weight: 650g
- Extech 475044-SD High Capacity Force Gauge Datalogger
- Hook adaptor for tension
- Compression adaptors (fl at, cone and chisel head)
- 5" extension rod
- SD memory card
- 6x AA batteries
- Carrying case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.