Extech 480846 RF/EMF Strength Meter
The Extech 480846 RF/EMF Strength Meter is a broadband device for monitoring high frequency radiation in the range of 10MHz to 8GHz. In addition, the non-directional electric field and high sensitivity of this EMF Meter allows measurements of electric field strength in TEM cells and absorber rooms.
This RF/EMF meter is used to indicate radiated electro-magnetic fields such as those from radio broadcasting and TV transmitters. The Extech 8GHz electromagnetic field strength meter also provides an instantaneous and maximum power density reading, particularly useful at high frequencies when entering an exposed area.
Extech 480846 Electromagnetic Field Strength Meter Applications
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation
- RF power measurement for transmitters
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection
- Wireless communication applications (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT)
- Microwave leakage
- Radiation safety level tests
- RF "Electrosmog" detection
- Locating RF hot spots in schools, offices and in the home
Extech 480846 8GHz RF/EMF Strength Meter Features:
- Measurement optimized for 900MHz, 1800MHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz and 8GHz
- Non-directional (isotropic) measurement with three-channel (triaxial) measurement probe
- Max Hold and Average functions and level exceed audible alarm with user selectable threshold
- Manual store/recall up to 99 sets
- Frequency Range: 10MHz to 8GHz (optimized for 900MHz, 1800MHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz & 8GHz)
- Directional Characteristic: Isotropic, 3-dimensional
- Units of Measure: mV/m, V/m, μA/m, mA/m, μW/m², mW/m ², W/m², μW/cm ² , mW/cm²
- 20mV/m to 108.0V/m, 0.1mV/m
- 53μA/m to 286.4mA/m, 0.1μA/m
- 1μW/m² to 30.93W/m², 0.1μW/m²
- 0μW/cm² to 3.093mW/cm², 0.001μW/cm²
- Audible Alarm: Adjustable threshold with On/Off
- Memory: Manual store/recall of 99 sets
- Dimensions: 67 x 60 x 247mm
- Weight: 250g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.