Extech TL805 Cat IV Professional Grade Test Leads
These Extech Cat IV Professional Grade Test Leads are made to Extech’s usual high production standards and boast a range of features to make them both more practical and safer. They meet the safety requirements for category IV up to 1000V. The silicon leads have double insulation with a white under layer to highlight any insulation damage. They are therefore a very safe pair of test leads.
On a practical level, this product can be used with most multimeters - regardless of brand - and they are moulded with Extech’s ‘Superflex’ strain reliefs which help prevent wear and tear as well as making the cables more flexible. At one metre in length and with a 10A current capacity, the leads can be used practically for a range of tasks and the shrouded, non-twist banana plugs reduce wear in meter sockets. A good quality connection is ensured by the heavy duty, 2mm, gold-plated brass tips. They are compatible with 2mm, push-on crocodile clips and the category control tip covers are also removable at the user’s discretion, though this reduces the safety rating to Cat III.
Customers can have confidence in these leads because of their Extech manufacturing quality and multiple safeguards against accidents whilst also benefitting from their flexibility and versatility over a range of different tasks and their compatibility with an extensive variety of multimeters.
Extech part number: TL805
- 1m lead length
- 10A capacity
- Compatible with 2mm crocodile clips and most multimeters
- Removable Category Control tip covers
- Cat IV up to 1000V with tip covers, Cat III without
- ‘Superflex’ moulded strain relief to improve flexibility and avoid wear and tear
- Shrouded, non-twist, 4mm, banana plugs avoid wear in multimeter sockets
- Double insulated with white inner layer to highlight damage
- 4mm (L) x 2mm (D), gold-plated brass tips
- Length: 1m
- Tips: 4mm (L) x 2mm (D) gold-plated brass
- Safety Rating: EN 62020-031 Cat IV up to 1000V with tip covers / Cat III up to 1000V without tip covers
- Capacity: 10A
- Plugs: 4mm banana plugs, 90º
- 2 x Extech Cat IV Professional Grade Test Leads
- Extech Cat IV Professional Grade Test Leads instruction booklet
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.