EXTECH DT300 Laser Measuring Meter
This unit is perfect for architects, designers, estate agents, property developers, estimators and other trades people where accurate measurement is a must. With it's ergonomic and compact design, the Extech DT300 sits securely in your hand. The shortcut keys ensure rapid access to frequently used functions. The three line display shows the single and final results of different measurements, such as area and volume calculations, at the same time. The results are easy to read, even in the dark, thanks to the illuminated display.
At the touch of a button, distances can be measured and areas or volumes can be calculated with fast, reliable results. The last 20 measurements taken are stored automatically and can be recalled at any time. Addition and subtraction of distances. The unit can be set to include or exclude the length of the meter to make accurate measurments from the baseplate.
Extech DT300 Key Features:
- Measures from 0.05 to 50m
- Historical Storage recalls the previous 20 records (measurements or calculated results)
- Automatically calculates Area and Volume
- Indirect measurement using Pythagorean theorem
- Continuous measurement function with max/min updates every 0.5 seconds
- Addition/Subtraction, Front or rear edge reference
- Low battery indicator, Auto power off
- Complete with carrying case and 2 AAA batteries
- Measurement Range 2" to 164' (0.05 to 50m)
- Accuracy (up to 32’/10m) ±0.06” (±1.5mm)
- Resolution 0.001" (0.001m)
- Length Add calculation 99'11" (99.99m)
- Area calculation 999.99 sq. ft. (999.99m2)
- Volume calculation 999.99 cu. ft. (999.99m3)
- Laser Power Off: 30 seconds
- Auto Power Off: 3 minutes
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Dimensions: 115 x 48 x 28mm
- Weight: 150g
- Review by Jack Clay (Posted on 22/10/2012)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.