Extech DV40 NCV Voltage Detector + IR Thermometer
The Extech DV40 combines two functions together into one small and very light weight volt tester (only 42g).
By being able to carry out Non contact temperature measurements from -30 to 230°C (-20 TO 445°F) the Extech DV40 can be extremely useful when trying to locate burning/arcing contactors or circuit breakers just by looking for the heat source, or to check performance on electrical components without having to swap equipment during inspections which also makes this time saving.
The Voltage Detector probe, the white transparent tip is there so the detector can be placed next to insulated cables for detection of AC Low Voltage (50 to 1000V) which will light up and sound when voltage is detected.
With the DV40 being housed in a rugged double mould the detector is built with evident drops and falls in mind so it has more protection. The Thermometer is compact and yet accurate, with the distance to target ratio being 1:1, which when elaborated upon means the object your aiming at should be proportionate to the diameter of the infrared laser.
- Detects AC Voltage from 50 to 1000V
- Built-in InfraRed Thermometer measures temperature from -20 to 445°F (-30 to 230°C) with 0.1° resolution
- LCD displays temperature with selectable °F/°C internal switch
- Fixed 0.95 emissivity covers 90% of surface applications
- 1:1 distance to target ratio
- NCV probe with integrated indicator light
- Tip fits into outlets or against wire insulation
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off
- Rugged double molded housing
- Complete with pocket clip and three LR44 batteries
- Display - 9,999 count LCD
- IR Temperature Range - -20 to 445°F (-30 to 230°C)
- Basic Accuracy - ±2% of rdg or ±4˚F/2˚C whichever is greater
- Max. Resolution - 0.1°F/°C; 1°F/°C
- Emissivity - 0.95 fixed
- Field of View (Distance to Target) - 1:1
- NCV Voltage Sensitivity - 50 to 1000VAC
- Bandwidth - 50/60Hz
- Detection Range - <1”
- Safety Category - CAT III-1000V
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter) - 6.25 x 1" (159 x 25mm)
- Weight - 1.48oz (42g)
- Extech DV40 NCV Voltage Detector + IR Thermometer
- LR44 Batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.