Extech EN300 5-in-1 Environmental Meter
The Extech EN300 is a 5-in-1 environmental meter that allows users to test humidity, temperature, air velocity, light and sound levels all with one compact instrument.
The Extech EN300 environmental meter has a built-in vane anemometer for making quick and accurate air velocity readings. The high precision humidity sensor has a rapid response time for effortless readings of relative humidity. To acquire sound and light level readings is as simple as pointing the EN300 tester in the desired direction.
The large LCD allows the Extech EN300 to simultaneously display temperature readings with air velocity or relative humidity values, while in Light-Sound mode the characters reverse direction so that they can still be clearly read when the EN300 meter is rotated to measure light intensity and sound levels.
The Extech Hygro-Thermo-Anemometer-Light-Sound Meter is an extremely versatile device that allows accurate diagnostics to be made of various environments from solving HVAC problems to assessing the safety of working conditions.
Extech EN300 Multifunction Environmental Meter Features
- Measures humidity, temperature, air velocity, light and sound
- Large LCD for clear display of readings
- Simultaneous display of temperature with air velocity or humidity
- Data hold and Min/Max functions
- Built-in low friction vane wheel for accurate air velocity readings
- Precision thin-film capacitance humidity sensor for fast response times
- Thermistor for ambient temperature measurements
- Type K input for temperature measurements up to 1300C
- Photo diode and correction filter for cosine & colour corrected light measurements
- Sound level measurements meet Class 2 IEC 61672 using A frequency weighting
- Tripod mount for optional tripod and PC interface for optional Data Acquisition Software
Unit Range Resolution Accuracy ft/min 80 to 5910ft/min 1ft/min ±3% FS m/s 0.4 to 30m/s 0.1m/s ±3% FS km/h 1.4 to 108km/h 0.1km/h ±3% FS MPH 0.9 to 67MPH 0.1MPH ±3% FS knots 0.8 to 58.3knots 0.1knots ±3% FS
Unit Range Resolution Accuracy Foot Candles 0 to 1860Fc 0.1Fc ±(5% rdg + 8d) Lux 0 to 20,000Lux 1Lux ±(5% rdg + 8d)
Range Resolution Accuracy 10 to 95% RH 0.1% RH ±4% RH of rdg
Sensor Range Resolution Accuracy Thermistor 0 to 50°C 0.1° ±1.2°C Type K -100 to 1300°C 0.1° ±(1%+1°C) of rdg
Measurement Range Resolution Accuracy dB 35 to 130dB 0.1dB ±1.4dB Frequency 31.5 to 8,000Hz
Weighting/Response A Weighting/Fast Response
► Power: 6 x AAA Batteries
► Vane Dimensions: 31mm
► Dimensions: 248 x 70 x 34mm
► Weight: 335g
- Extech EN300 Meter
- Type K Thermocouple Probe
- 6 x AAA Batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.