"11 function, True RMS multi meter"
Extech EX430 TRMS Professional Multimeter
The Extech EX430 TRMS Multimeter is a versatile multi-meter for the professional that offers a comprehensive list of functions making it suitable for a wide range of applications. The auto-ranging EX430 multimeter provides True RMS readings to ensure a high level of accuracy. Measurement functions provided by this digital multimeter include AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, Diode/Continuity and Duty Cycle. The EX430 digital multimeter is a fantastic device for HVAC engineers and electricians, it can be used to test heaters, air-conditioners, refrigerators, electrical components, start-up motors and much more.
Extech EX430 Digital Multimeter Features:
- True RMS DMM with 11 functions and 0.3% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage & Current
- Duty Cycle
- Input fuse protection and mis-connection warning
- 20A max Current
- Type K temperature measurements
- Low current capability, down to 0.1µA
- Data hold, Relative, Auto power off
- Large-digit backlit LCD
- Basic Accuracy: ±0.3%
- AC Voltage: 0.1mV to 750V
- DC Voltage: 0.1mV to 1000V
- AC/DC Current: 0.1µA to 20A
- Resistance: 0.1 to 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.01nF to 100µF
- Frequency: 0.001Hz to 10MHz
- Temperature (Type K): -20 to 750°C
- Duty Cycle: 0.1% to 99.9%
- Continuity/Diode: Yes
- Rating: CAT III 600V, CAT II 1000V
- Warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: 187 x 81 x 50mm
- Weight: 342g
- Extech EX 430 True RMS Multi meter
- CAT III test lead
- Multi-position tilt stand
- Velcro strap for hanging
- Protective holster with test lead holder
- Bead wire temperature probe
- 9V battery
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): 1-3 working days
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
- Saturday Pre 12am Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.