Extech EX655 True RMS 600A AC/DC Clamp Meter
With highly accurate AC/DC current measurement across two ranges (60 and 600A), the Extech EX655 True RMS 600A AC/DC Clamp Meter features a 1.18”/30mm jaw, ideal for small to medium-sized conductors (up to 350MCM).
Also functioning as a basic digital multimeter, the Extech EX655 can measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature, continuity and diode, plus offers non-contact voltage detection - ideal for ensuring a circuit is dead before testing.
The other main differences between Extech's EX655 and the EX650 include an inrush current mode for capturing current surges during motor startup, low pass filter (LPF) for accurate measurements of variable frequency drive signals, DC zeroing mode and an LCD display with a trending bargraph.
Featuring a LoZ mode to prevent false readings caused by ghost voltages, μA function for HVAC flame rod current measurements, a built-in LED torch and a 6000 count backlit LCD display, the Extech EX655 is CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety rated, also offering data hold, MIN/MAX functions and automatic power off to conserve battery life.
Extech EX655 Key Features:
- Measure AC and DC current to 600A
- Low current mode to 600μA (AC/DC)
- DC voltage measurements to 1000V
- AC voltage measurements to 750V
- Non-contact voltage detector built-in with range from 100 to 1000V
- Resistance measurements to 60MΩ
- Capacitance measurements to 60mF
- Frequency measurements from 10Hz to 1MHz
- Temperature measurements from -40 to 1000°C (-40 to 1832°F)
- Continuity and diode testing
- Low pass filter (LPF) for accurate measurements of variable frequency drive signals
- Inrush current mode captures currents surges during motor startup
- DC Zero mode
- LCD screen with trending bargraph
- True RMS - ensures accuracy when testing on AC waveforms
- 1.18" (30mm) jaw size suitable for conductors up to 350MCM
- LoZ (low impedance) function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltages
- μA function is ideal for testing HVAC flame rod current
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Data hold function temporarily freezes current value on the display
- MIN/MAX function captures highest and lowest readings taken
- Relative function
- Built-in LED worklight
- Automatic power off when left idle
- AC Current (Max Resolution): 6A, 60A, 600A (0.001A)
- DC Voltage (Max Resolution): 1000V (0.1μA)
- AC Voltage (Max Resolution): 750V (1mV)
- Non-Contact Voltage: 100 to 1000V
- Resistance (Max Resolution): 60MΩ (0.01nF)
- Continuity/Diode Test: Yes
- Dimensions: 228 x 77 x 41mm
- Weight: 9.4oz (265g)
- Extech EX655 True RMS 600A AC/DC Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- General Purpose Bead Wire Temperature Probe
- 3 x AAA Batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.