Extech MF100 AC/DC Magnetic Field Meter
Featuring a Hall effect sensor with ATC (automatic temperature compensation), the Extech MF100 AC/DC Magnetic Field Meter is the ideal instrument for use in electric transmission equipment, power lines, air conditioners and more.
Capable of measuring magnetic fields in both milli Tesla (mT) and Gauss, the Extech MF100 offers a range of up to 3000mT / 30,000G (DC) and 1500mT / 15,000G (AC) and a zeroing button for use with DC instruments.
In addition to providing a reading of the magnetic field, the MF100 also provides north/south pole indication, MIN/MAX and data hold functionality and comes complete with a carry case for easy transportation.
Extech MF100 Key Features
- Measures in both milli Tesla (mT) and Gauss (G)
- Hall effect sensor with automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- North pole and south pole indication
- Zero button for DC measurements
- Data hold function
- MIN/MAX mode
- Auto power off
- Detachable uniaxial magnetic probe for easier measurements
Parameter Range Max Resolution Basic Accuracy DC Milli Tesla 300.00mT 0.01mT ±(5%+10d) 3000.0mT 0.1mT ±(5%+10d) DC Gauss 3000.0G 0.1G ±(5%+10d) 30,000G 1G ±(5%+10d) AC Milli Tesla 150.00mT 0.01mT ±(5%+20d) 1500.0mT 0.1mT ±(5%+20d) AC Gauss 1500.0G 0.1G ±(5%+20d) 15,000G 1G ±(5%+20d)
- Number of Axis: Uniaxial
- AC Bandwidth: 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 2.7 x 1.2" (195 x 68 x 30mm)
- Weight: 270g (9.5oz)
- Extech MF100 AC/DC Magnetic Field Meter
- Uniaxial Magnetic Probe Sensor
- Protective Cover
- 9V Battery
- Hard Carrying Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.