Extech MO295 Pinless Moisture Meter
The Extech MO295 Pinless Moisture Meter is a hugely versatile instrument that is suitable for detecting moisture in multiple wood types and other building materials using a non-invasive, pinless method. The Extech MO295 is an 8-in-1 meter that offers the following measurement functions.
- Relative Humidity
- Air Temperature
- Grains Per Pound (GPP)/ grams/kg
- Dew Point (DP)
- Condensation Levels
- Vapour Pressure
- Memory Storage
The MO925 moisture psychrometer & IR thermometer is able to quickly indicate moisture content to a depth of 19mm below the surface using pinless technology without damaging the surface. This Extech multifunction moisture meter can simultaneously display the moisture value of the material under test, along with air temperature, IR temperature or the humidity. The patented infrared thermometer allows for non-contact surface temperature measurements to be taken at an 8:1 distance to spot ratio with 0.95 fixed emissivity. In additon to this vast range of features the Extech MO295 pinless moisture meter offers automatic calculation of differential temperature (IR-DP) to determine the condensation point.
The Extech Inspector Pro moisture meter has a memory that can store up to 20 readings of each parameter and also displays a trending bar graph for the moisture level reading. A remote moisture pin-probe is supplied to allow for pin-type contact moisture readings to be taken if required.
Extech MO295 Pinless Moisture Meter Features:
- An incredible 8 functions in 1 meter
- Store up to 20 labelled readings for each parameter
- Pinless measurement to a depth of 19mm
- Programmable high/low Moisture and Humidity alarms
- IR thermometer for non-contact surface temperature readings
- Calculation of differential temperature to find condensation points
- Rapid analogue bar graph
- Min/Max and Data hold
- Sensor Type: Non-Penetrating
- Memory: Manually Store/Recall 20 data readings
- Pinless Moisture: 0 to 99.9 (Relative)
- Pinless Depth: up to 19mm
- Pin-type Moisture (probe included): 0 to 99.9%
- Max Resolution: 0.1, 0.1°F/°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100%RH
- Temperature (Air): -29 to 77°C
- Temperature (IR): -20 to 200°C
- Vapor Pressure: 0 to 20.0kPA
- Dew Point: -30 to 100°C
- Mixing ratio: 0 to 999GPP (0 to 160g/kg)
- Field of View: 8:1 Distance to Target ratio
- Emissivity: 0.95 fixed
- Dimensions: 165 x 70 x 38mm
- Weight: 210g
- Extech MO295 Pinless Moisture Meter with Memory & IR Thermometer
- Extech MO290-P Remote Pin-type probe with 0.9m cable
- Carry case
- 9V battery
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.