Extech MO50 Compact Moisture Meter
Suitable for use with both wood and building materials - including wall board, plaster, concrete, mortar and more - the Extech MO50 Compact Moisture Meter is a versatile pin-type instrument.
With a dual indication system that shows moisture level percentage on screen alongside a variable audible tone, the Extech MO50 also displays icons for low, medium or high moisture levels, making it a user-friendly device straight out of the box.
The Extech MO50 also offers a compact, lightweight design and useful functions such as data hold and auto power off.
Extech MO50 Key Features
- Contact-type moisture meter
- Wood moisture range: 5 to 50%
- Building material range: 1.5 to 33%
- Audible alert, with tone increasing in frequency as moisture levels rise
- Icons for low, medium and high levels of moisture
- Compact & lightweight
- Data hold & auto power off functions
- Built-in battery check and measurement verification test
- Wood Moisture Range: 5 to 50%
- Other Building Materials: 1.5 to 33%
- Resolution: 0.1%
Wood Moisture Icon Levels
- Low: 5 to 11.9%
- Medium: 12 to 15.9%
- High: 16 to 50%
Building Material Icon Levels
- Low: 1.5 to 16.9%
- Medium: 17 to 19.9%
- High: 20 to 33%
- Dimensions: 170 x 65 x 30mm (6.7 x 2.6 x 1.2")
- Weight:120g (4.2oz) - battery not included
- Extech MO50 Compact Moisture Meter
- 4 x Measurement Pints
- Protective Cap
- 9V Battery
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.