Extech PQ3450 3-Phase Power Analyser/Datalogger
The Extech PQ3450 Power Analyser will accurately measure and capture multiple electrical parameters in order to analyse the quality of an electrical distribution supply. Test measurements include:
- AC voltage to 600V
- AC current to 3000A
- Active power to 9.999MW
- Apparent power to 9.999MVA
- Reactive power to 9.999MVAR
- Power factor from 0.00 to 1.00
- Frequency from 45Hz to 65Hz
- Phase from -180° to +180°
- Current (requires optional clamps) to 500mV
- Active power energy up to 9.999MWH
- Apparent power energy to 9.999MVAH
- Reactive power energy up to 9.999MVARH
Due to the large, backlit dot-matrix display which also features anti-glare technology, the Extech PQ3450 can be used effectively in poorly lit environments as well as in direct sunlight.
The removable SD card allows the power analyser to store up to 30,000 measurements, whilst also making connection between the device and PC/Laptop very simple. Measurement information is stored in Microsoft Excel format, requiring no additional reporting software to carry out analysis of test data.
Additional functions of this tester include a wide sampling rate range from 2 seconds to 2 hours, built-in clock/calendar and protection against damage thanks to rugged design.
This power quality analyser is EN 61010-1 compliant and CAT III 600V safety rated.
Which clamp set will I need?
Clamp Model Number
Max Jaw Opening Size
20A, 200A and 1200A
30A, 300A and 3000A
Flexible clamp – 600mm in length
Full system analysis with up to 35 parameters:
- V (phase-to-phase), V (phase-to-ground)
- A (phase-to-ground)
- KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (phase)
- KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (system)
- KWH / KVAH / KVARH / PFH (system)
- Phase angle
- Ideal for use in power utility/power transmission industries
- Log up to 30,000 readings on removable SD Memory Card in Microsoft Excel forma
Why Test for Power Quality?
Power Quality establishes the suitability of electrical power supplying consumer electrical installations and the components, switchgear and equipment connected therein. A well-balanced, synchronised electrical supply will allow an installation to function in its intended manner without significant loss of performance, or causing damage to equipment installed such as motors and machinery.
Specifications Range Basic Accuracy AC Voltage (True rms) 600.0V ±(0.5%rdg) AC Current 3000A ±(0.5%rdg) Active Power (MW) 9.999MW ±(1.0%rdg) Apparent Power (MVA) 9.999MVA ±(1.0%rdg) Reactive Power (MVAR) 9.999MVAR ±(1.0%rdg) Power Factor 0.00 to 1.00 ±0.04 Frequency Range 45Hz to 65Hz ±0.1Hz Phase -180° to +180.0° ±1° Current Clamp Input 200mV, 300mV, 500mV
1V, 2V, 3V; user-selectable
±(0.5%rdg) Active Power Energy (MWH) 0.0kWh to 9.999MWH ±(2.0%rdg) Apparent Power Energy (MVAH) 0.0KVAh to 9.999MVAH ±(2.0%rdg) Reactive Power Energy (MVARH) 0.0kVARh to 9.999MVARH ±(2.0%rdg) Datalogging 30,000 readings (2GB SD memory Card) Dimensions 8.86 x 4.92 x 2.52" (225 x 125 x 64mm) Weight Meter: 2.2lbs (1010g)
- 4 Voltage leads with alligator clips
- 8 AA batteries
- SD memory card
- Universal AC power adaptor
- Please note current clamps must be purchased separately
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.