Extech PRC30 Multifunction Calibrator
The Extech PRC30 is a Multifunction Calibrator that enables calibration of process (current & voltage) and thermocouple devices.
Suitable Applications Include
- Lab and field calibration of sensors, thermocouple porbes, panel meters and thermometers.
- Temperature control process troubleshooting.
- Calibration of process devices such as transducers, transmitters, indicators and recorders.
- Field test and service
- Bench research and development.
Extech PRC30 Multifunction Calibrator Features
- 0 to 24mA readout
- 24V DC power source for 2-wire current loop
- 0 to 20V DC calibration source
- Source and measure 8 thermocouple type devices (J, K, T, E, C, R, S and N)
- CJC - Cold Junction Compensation function
- Up to five user adjustable calibration presets
- Double moulded housing and large dot-matrix backlit LCD
- Displays output in terms of millivolts or temperature based on thermocouple tables
- Zero adjustment, auto zero when power on and change mode
- Standard banana I/O ports and mini thermocouple connector
- Large battery bank for extended work cycle
- External power adapter for continuous work cycle
DC Source Range Accuracy Current 0 - 24mA ±(0.01%+1 digit) Max Load 1000 ohms @ 24mA Voltage 0 - 2000mV, 0 - 20V ±(0.01%+1 digit) mV/Temp -5 - 55mV ±(0.01%+1 digit) Type J (-50 to 1000°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Type K (-50 to 1370°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Type T (-120 to 400°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Type E (-50 to 750°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Type C, R, S (0 to 1750°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Type N (-50 to 1300°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) DC Measure Range Accuracy Current 0 - 50mA ±(0.01%+1 digit) Voltage 0 -1999mV, 2- 20V ±(0.01%+1 digit) mV/Temp -10 - 60mV ±(0.01%+1 digit) Type J (-50 to 1000°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Type K (-50 to 1370°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Type T (-120 to 400°C) ±(0.05%+1°C Type E (-50 to 750°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Type C, R, S (0 to 1750°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Type N (-50 to 1300°C) ±(0.05%+1°C) Loop Power 24V
- Dimensions: 159 x 80 x 44mm
- Weight: 236g
- Extech PRC30 Process Calibrator
- Calibration Cables
- Test Leads
- Crocodile Clips
- 100V-240V AC Universal Adaptor with 4 plugs
- 6 x 1.5V AA batteries
- Hard Carrying Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.