Extech PRT200 Phase Rotation Tester
The Extech PRT200 is a non-contact phase rotation tester that provides a simple and safe way to check phase sequence and status.
Extech PRT200 Features
- 75 to 1000V AC input voltage with 45 to 65Hz frequency range
- Bright LEDs indicate clockwise or anti-clockwise phase rotation and if each phase is live
- Intermittent beeper when correct phase is detected and continuously if phase is reversed
- Magnet on the back of unit for attaching to an AC distribution panel
- Adjustable LED brightness for making measurements in dimly lit areas or sunlight
- Fully insulated alligator clips with wide jaws
- Low battery warning
- CAT IV-600V safety rating
- Measurement Principle: Static induction
- Input Voltage: 75 to 1000VAC
- Frequency Range: 45 to 65Hz
- Max conductor diameter: 33mm (1.3”)
- Probe length: 86cm (34”)
- Auto-Off: 5 min. without sequence detection
- Low Battery Warning: Power LED flashes
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5V AA
- Current consumption: 15mA
- Operating Temperature & Humidity: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F) Max. 80% R.H.
- Storage temperature & Humidity: -20°C to 60° (-4°F to 140°F) Max. 80% R.H.
- Safety: This meter is intended for origin of installation use and protected, against the users, by double insulation per EN61010-1 to Category IV 600V and Category III 1000V; Pollution Degree 2.
- Approvals CE
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.