Extech RD300 Refrigerant Leakage Detector
The Extech RD300 Refrigerant Leak Detector is ideal for detecting traces of harmful refrigerants commonly used within air-conditioning units, food refrigeration units and cooling systems.
When a refrigerant is detected, the Extech RD300 uses an LED indicator scale to highlight the level of gas detected; red, amber and green lights indicate the severity of a respective leak. An audible warning is alerted when a certain threshold has been passed.
The heated diode sensor connects to the main instrument via an 18” flexible probe, which is ideal for accessing hard to reach areas. The sensor also features a built in LED torch for highlighting poorly lit work areas.
The meter will detect the following refrigerant types: R-22, R-134a, R-404a, R-410a and all CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs.
- Detects all standard refrigerants using a heated diode sensor
- LED light at probe tip (with on/off switch) for working in dimly lit areas
- LEDs display user-selectable High/Medium/Low
- levels with sensitivity of 0.25/0.50/0.99 oz per year
- Audible and Visual alert with mute button
- Low battery indicator
- Field replaceable sensor (RD300-S) and LED light tip (RD300-L)
- Dimensions: 7.2x2.8x1.6" (184x70x40mm)
- Weight: 10oz (280g)
- Complete with leak test bottle, 9V battery and protective hard carrying case
- Detectable Refrigerants - R‐22, R‐134a, R‐404a, R‐410a, and all CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs
- Sensor - Heated Diode
- Sensitivity Levels - High 0.25oz/yr (7g/yr)
Medium 0.5oz/yr (14g/yr)
Low 0.99oz/yr (28g/yr)
- Warm up Time - 90 seconds
- Auto Power OFF - Automatic shut off after 10 minutes
- Low Battery Indication - LOW‐BATT light switches ON
- Power Supply - 9V Battery
- Battery Life - 13 hours of continuous use
- Operating Conditions - 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) <80%RH
- Storage Conditions - ‐10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F) <70%RH
- Flexible Probe Length - 450mm (18")
- Dimensions / Weight - 184 x 70 x 40 mm (7.2″ x 2.8″ x 1.6 ″)
- Weight - 280g (10.0 oz.)
- RD300 Refrigerant Leakage Detector
- Leak Test Bottle
- 9V Battery
- Protective Hard Carrying Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.