Extech RH350 SuperHeat Psychrometer
Developed to monitor humidity, air temperature and contact temperature at a high level of accuracy. This versatile instrument can be used to evaluate temperature varying from extremely cold to extremely hot also known as (superheat) applications.
This handheld device benefits from 6 easy to operate function buttons along with a bright LCD divided into 3 relevant sections. This triple display gives users a convenient way of simultaneously observing real time humidity, air temperature and contact temperature. This feature ensures environmental engineers can get a full view of the parameters without having to perform a collection of tests.
The primary sensor of the RH350 Psychrometer is located at the top and is used to evaluate dew point and wet bulb along with %RH and temperature. The instrument provides a twist close sensor cap ideal for protection during transportation.
The versatility of the RH350 extends when the two supplied Type K Bead Wire Temperature Probes are connected. These probes ensure Superheat differential measurements can be accurately taken including T1-T2, Air-T1 and T1-Dewpoint. Other useful functions include a real time clock, backlit screen and the option to retrieve MAX/MIN readings with date and time stamps.
Surveyors will gain peace of mind from the RH350’s internal memory holding 99 readings. Pairing the device via the included RS232 connection to a windows PC and Extech software (not included) opens the door for further data analysis and interaction.
Extech RH350 SuperHeat Psychrometer Main Features
- Superheat differential measurements: T1-T2, Air-T1, T1-Dewpoint
- Simultaneous display of External Probe Temperatures, Wet Bulb, Dew point
- Built-in RS-232 interface uses optional Windows compatible software
- Dual Type K external temperature probe inputs (T1, T2)
- Retrieve Max/Min readings with data and time plus Average function
- Switchable °F/°C temperature units with 0.1° resolution
- Data Hold freezes current reading on display
- Backlighting with triple display
- Clock shows real time
- Protective twist sensor cap designed to keep detector safe
- Battery life preservation with Auto power off function
- Supplied with 2 Type K bead wire temperature probes and 4 AAA batteries
Specifications Range Max Resolution Basic Accuracy
10 to 90% RH
-4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
±1.8°F or ±1°C
-328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C)
±0.3% or ±1.8°F/±1°C
-90.4 to 122°F (-68.0 to 49.9°C)
-6.9 to 122°F (-21.6 to 49.9°C)
9 x 2.2 x 1.7" (230 x 57 x 44mm)
- Extech RH350 SuperHeat Psychrometer
- 2 x Type K Bead Wire Temperature Probes
- 4 x AAA Batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.