Extech RHT20 Humidity & Temperature Datalogger
With the Extech RHT20 Humidity & Temperature datalogger can monitor and log data over long periods of time and then easily transfer the data to a pc for viewing and evaluation. The LCD display provides current or Max/Min temperature, humidity and time information. This meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service. The RHT20 display and front panel buttons provide a means to view the status of the datalogger, observe the current Temperature or Relative Humidity and to view the MAX and MIN values recorded during a recording session.
Extech RHT20 Humidity & Temperature datalogger Features:
- USB interface for easy setup and data download
- Selectable data sampling rate: 1 second to 24 hours
- 16,000 Humidity and 16,000 Temperature readings
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for RH and Temperature
- LCD displays current readings, Min/Max, and alarm status
- Complete with 3.6V Lithium battery, mounting bracket with combination lock
- Includes Windows® 2000, XP, and Vista compatible analysis software
- Display Multi-function LCD
- Measurement ranges 0 to 100% RH -40 to 158°F , -40 to 70°C (Resolution 0.1°, 0.1RH)
- Maximum data points 16,350 Temperature and 16,350 Humidity values
- Sample rate 1s to 24h selectable
- Analysis software 2000/XP/ Vista
- Open input indication "LO" appears on the LCD
- Low battery indication Empty battery symbol appears on the LCD
- Power supply 3.6V Lithium Battery
- Battery life 3 months (approximately)
- Operating Temperature -40 to 158°F, -40 to 70°C
- Operating Humidity 0 to 100% RH
- LCD Operating Temperature -13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 70°C)
- Dimensions: 94.4 x 48.9 x 31.2mm
- Weight 3.2oz (90.7g)
- Review by Katie Porter (Posted on 24/05/2012)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.