EXTECH SDL350 Hotwire Anemometer and Datalogger
Extech SDL350 Hot Wire Thermo-Anemometer Datalogger meter displays and stores 20 million air velocity and temperature readings. Temperature readings from the thermometer built into the probe or from an externally connected type K or J thermocouple temperature probe can be displayed and recorded. Data is stored on an SD card for transfer to a PC. The SDL350 anemometer is shipped fully tested and calibrated and is perfect for recording wind and temperature measurements in plant applications, fume hood testing, environmental analysis and HVAC applications.
Extech SDL350 Hot Wire Thermo-Anemometer features:
- Air Velocity/Air Flow meter with telescoping probe designed to fit into HVAC ducts and other small openings
- Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel® format for easy transfer to a PC
- Probe extends up to 7.05ft (215cm) maximum length with cable
- Adjustable data sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
- Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements
- Large (9999 count) LCD displays Air Velocity or Air Flow and Temperature simultaneously
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX readings
- Data Hold plus Auto power off with disable function
- Built-in PC interface
- Complete with 6 x AA batteries, SD card, 3.1ft (95cm) fully extended telescoping probe with 3.9ft (120cm) cable, and hard carrying case
Range Resolution Basic Accuracy m/s 0.2 to 25 m/s 0.01 m/s ±5%rdg ft/min 40 to 3940 ft/min 1 ft/min ±5%rdg MPH 0.5 to 45 MPH 0.01 MPH ±5%rdg knots 1 to 31 knots 1 to 31 knots ±5%rdg km/h 0.7 to 72 km/h 0.01 km/h ±5%rdg CFM (feet³/min)
0 to 1,907,000 CFM
0 to 54,000 CMM
0.001 to 100 CFM
0.001 to 1 CMM
Temperature 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) 0.1° ±1.5ºF (±0.8ºC) Type K Temperature -100 to 1300° 0.1° ±(0.4% + 1.8°F/1°C) Type J Temperature -100 to 1200°C 0.1° ±(0.4% + 1.8°F/1°C) Memory 20 Million data records using 2G SD card Dimensions 7.2 x 2.9 x 1.9" (182 x 73 x 47.5mm) Weight 23.1oz (655g)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.