Extech SDL600 Sound Level Meter/Datalogger
Measuring 30 to 130dB across three ranges with a superb ±1.4dB accuracy, the Extech SDL600 Sound Level Meter/Datalogger is the perfect instrument for sound measurement.
Capable of storing up to 20 million records on the supplied 2GB SD card, the Extech SDL600 allows users to quickly upload results to their computer, negating the need for manual record keeping.
Providing auto or manual ranging and a user-defined sampling rate, the Extech SDL600 also offers MIN/MAX measurements, a data hold function, auto shut down when left idle and the ability to stamp recording with real date and time stamps for easy reference.
Compliant with IEC 61672-1 (giving it a class 2 sound level meter rating), the Extech SDL600 is lightweight and portable, ideal for handheld use or static for prolonged testing.
Extech SDL600 Key Features
- Sound level meter with fantastic accuracy (±1.4dB)
- Meets ANSI and IEC 61672-1 Type 2 standards
- 30 to 130dB measurement range with auto or manual ranging
- Lightweight and portable, suitable for handheld use or static for prolonged testing
- AC analogue output enables connection to an analyser or recorder
- Large, backlit LCD display allows use regardless of lighting conditions
- Stores 99 readings on devices in-built memory
- Included 2GB SD card boasts huge 20million record memory
- Datalogging function date/time stamps records for easy reference
- MIN/MAX/Data hold and auto power off functions
- Built-in PC interface
- Range: 30 to 130dB (3 ranges)
- Basic Accuracy: ±1.4dB
- Frequency Range: 31.5 to 8000Hz
- Weighting: A and C
- Response Time: Fast (125ms) / Slow (1s)
- Datalogging: 20M data records using a 2G SD card
- Analogue Output: AC
- PC Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 2.9 x 1.9" (250 x 73 x 48mm)
- Weight: 18.3oz (520g)
- Extech SDL600 Sound Level Meter/Datalogger
- 6 x AA Batteries
- 2GB SD Card
- Wind Screen
- Hard Carrying Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.