Extech SL130G Continuous Sound Level Alert Meter
The Extech SL130G Sound Level Alert Meter provides a continuous monitoring of sound levels in the ranges of 30 – 80dB, 60 – 110dB and 80 – 130dB, offering an LED indication when the detected sound level is too high or too low.
Suitable for mounting on a wall, sitting on a desk or on a tripod, the SL130G sound level meter allows users to set desired high and low limits, with the red LEDs flashing if either of these set points is breached while green flashing LEDs indicate that an acceptable level has been reached.
The Extech SL130G meets IEC Type 2 Sound Level Meter standards and includes professional features such as programmable A/C weighting, fast/slow response time and a max memory with time stamp.
The Continuous Sound Level Alert Meter is ideal for use in hospitals, schools, auditoriums, theatres, factories and designated quiet zones and provides a rapid indication of when the desired sound level has been breached.
Extech SL130G Sound Level Alert Features:
- Wall, desk or tripod mounted with optional 5m microphone extension cable for remote monitoring
- Bright LEDs Alert User (red flashing or green) can be seen from 30m
- Continuous monitoring of sound level in 3 ranges: 30 to 80dB, 60 to 110dB, 80 to 130dB
- User adjustable high or low limit (30 to 130dB) with output to drive external relay module
- Meets ANSI Type 2 and EN 60651 accuracy specs - compliant to OSHA
- Complete with 100-240V AC 50/60Hz adaptor and microphone wind cover
- Measurement Ranges: 30 to 80dB, 60 to 110dB, 80 to 130dB
- Frequency Weighting: ‘A’ and ‘C’ (Programmable)
- Response Time: Fast (125ms), Slow (1s, Programmable)
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Frequency Bandwidth: 31.5Hz to 8kHz
- Microphone: 0.5" Electret Condenser Microphone (remoteable)
- Display: 4.6 x 3.125" multifunction LCD
- Alarm Output: 3.5mm Mono Phone Plug, Maximum: 3.4mA @ 5V DC
- Minimum Output Voltage: 2.5V DC
- Power: AC/DC Adaptor for full functions; 8xAA batteries for monitoring function only without LED alert
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 32mm
- Weight: 285g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.