Extech TKG150 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge and Datalogger
Perfect for non-destructive thickness measurement of steel structures, including boiler tubes, containers, pipes, ship hulls and more, the Extech TKG150 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge and Datalogger is a compact instrument useful in a range of scenarios.
Utilising ultrasonic technology to analyse the thickness of materials, the TKG150 offers a wide measurement range (0.040" to 20" of steel) with its 5MHz probe, or can employ an optional 10MHz probe for a range of 0.020” to 20".
Featuring an internal datalogger capable of recording up to 50,000 readings and 5000 waveforms (expandable to 100K readings), the TKG150 is packaged with Extech XPorter software, allowing you to export your data to Excel, Notepad and more.
This upgraded model also includes an Echo to Echo option for increased accuracy, measuring only the metal thickness and disregarding paint or other coatings, as well as B-scan functionality, displaying a visual cross section of the test piece, plus multiple transducer options for high temperature and difficult to measure materials.
Designed for use in any environment with its rugged IP54 high-impact housing, backlit sunlight-readable dot-matrix display and long battery life, the Extech TKG150 offers a variety of useful features, including differential and velocity modes, a fast minimum function, plus hold/freeze and min/max capture modes.
Complete with a 5MHz Transducer, 2oz bottle of couplant, USB Cable, XPorter software, batteries and a hard carrying case, the TKG150 is an ideal thickness tester and datalogger for your testing needs.
- Thickness Range (in Steel): 5MHz probe 0.040 to 20" (1.0 to 508mm); Optional 10MHz probe 0.020 to 20" (0.50 to 508mm)
- Material velocity calibration range: 0.200 to 0.7362 in/μS (0.508 to 18.699mm/μS)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, German, Portuguese, Slovak, Finnish, and Hungarian
- Units: Inches/Millimeters/Microseconds
- Gain – Variable Adjustment: Low, Standard, High
- Datalogger: Stores 50k readings and 5000 waveforms (expandable up to 100k readings)
- Battery Life: Up to 50 hrs (20hrs w/backlighting)
- Extech TKG150 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge and Datalogger
- Protective Holster
- 2oz Bottle of couplant
- 2 x AA batteries
- 5MHz Transducer
- Hard Carrying Case
- USB Cable
- XPorter software for the Extech TKG150
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.