Extech VB400 Pen Vibration Meter
The VB400 is a lightweight Pen style vibration meter designed to provide simple, accurate velocity and acceleration measurements on various industrial machines. Common applications include vibration testing on motors, bearings, pumps, fans and rotating machines.
Despite being small the meter does not compromise on versatility. The VB400 is capable of measuring velocity in either cm/s, in/s or mm/s and can also measure acceleration in ft/s squared m/s squared and grams.
With clearly labelled function buttons and a single one touch mode button the tester is ready to use within seconds. The device also includes an easy to use zero out feature along with a data hold function button for temporary data recall.
Combine this with the VB400’s wide frequency range at 10 Hz to 1 KHz and a ± (5%+2 digits) basic accuracy makes it specifically suited to the industrial industry.
Extech VB400 Pen Vibration Meter Main Features
- All in one pen type digital vibration meter
- Acceleration, Velocity measurement, RMS measurement value
- IP65 protection
- Low battery indicator
- Complete with the test pin and magnetic base
- High accuracy and easy to read LCD display
- Frequency range 10 Hz - 1 kHz, sensitivity designed to meet ISO 2954
- Metric & Imperial display unit
- Data Hold Function
- Zero Out Function
- Resolution of 1ft/s2; 0.01g; 0.1m/s2 and 0.02in/s; 0.01cm/s; 0.1mm/s
- Ranges — Acceleration (RMS): 656ft/s2; 20.39g; 200m/s2, Velocity (RMS): 7.87in/s; 2.00cm/s; 200mm/s
- Display: LCD, 20 mm x 28 mm.
- Measurement: Velocity, Acceleration. (RMS value).
- Mode: Acceleration: g, m/s2, ft/s2
Velocity: mm/s, cm/s, inch/s
- Frequency range: 10 Hz to 1 KHz
- Sampling time: Approx. 1 second.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F ).
- Operating humidity: < 80% RH.
- Power supply: DC 1.5V battery (UM-4/AAA ) x 4 PCs.
- Power consumption: Approx. DC 12 mA.
- Weight: 240 g (0.53 lb).
- Dimension Meter: 175 x 40 x 32 mm, (6.9 x 1.6 x 1.3 inch).
Sensing head: Round 9 mm Dia. x 30 mm.
- Extech VB400 Pen Vibration Meter
- Magnetic Base
- Test Pin Tip
- Pouch Case
- 4 x AAA Batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.