FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer
Combining the functionality of a True RMS Digital Multimeter, a non-contact clamp meter and a Spot IR Thermometer, the FLIR CM78 1000A Clamp Meter is a multifunctional instrument ideal for any electrician in need of a safe, industrial grade combination tool.
Offering highly accurate True RMS AC/DC measurements of up to 1000A and 1000V, the FLIR CM78 is a safety conscience clamp meter with non-contact functionality, allowing you to attach the meter to a de-energised target before measuring it when active.
Featuring a Spot-Laser IR Thermometer to quickly capture hot spots on panels, conduits and motors up to 270°C, the CM78 is also Type-K Thermocouple compatible, allowing temperature readings of up to 760°C, verifying associated current measurements and temperature readings are correctly aligned and in spec.
The FLIR CM78 offers METERLiNK compatibility, allowing the embedding of electrical measurements into thermal images on any METERLiNK-compatible FLIR infrared camera, helping you to quantify your findings or enhance your reports. It also provides Bluetooth connectivity, allowing connection to android devices using FLIR Tools Mobile, ideal for datalogging or remote assessment of issues in hard to reach or hazardous locations.
Providing bright dual-LED worklights to illuminate poor visibility environments, the CM78 also offers a variety of useful features such as min/max/average reading, data/relative/peak hold and both battery status indication and auto power off functions, ensuring you’re never caught out in the field.
Designed with a double-moulded case and extra thick rubber on the corners, enhancing its suitability for use in the any environment, the sturdy and shock-resistant FLIR CM78 is CAT IV 600V, CATIII 1000V categorised (also coming complete with CAT IV Silicon Test Leads) and is the perfect tool for measuring high powered AC and DC equipment.
FLIR CM78 Key Features
- Highly accurate True RMS AC/DC measurements up to 1000A or 1000V
- Non-contact safety functionality, allowing you to attach the meter to a de-energised target before measuring it when active.
- Spot-Laser IR Thermometer to quickly capture hot spots on panels, conduits and motors
- Type K Thermocouple compatibility allowing verification of associated current measurements and temperature readings, ensuring they are correctly aligned and in spec.
- METERLiNK compatibility enabling you to embed electrical measurements into thermal images on any METERLiNK-compatible FLIR infrared camera, helping to quantify your findings and enhance your reports
- Bluetooth connectivity allowing connection to android devices using FLIR Tools Mobile, ideal for datalogging or remote assessment of issues in hard to reach or hazardous locations
- Bright Dual-LED worklights aid your work in poor visibility environments
- Sturdy and shock-resistant, manufactured in double-moulded case with extra thick rubber on the corners to enhance its suitability for use in the any environment
- Min, Max, Average reading, plus Data, relative and peak hold
- Auto Power Off and Battery status indication
- Comes complete with CAT IV Silicon Test Leads, batteries, user manual & CD and limited lifetime warrantee
- AC/DC Current: 1000 A range, +/- 2.5% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage: 1000 V range, +/- 1.5% basic accuracy
- Resistance: 40.00 MΩ range, +/- 1.5% basic accuracy
- Capacitance: 4.000 mF range, +/- 3% basic accuracy
- Frequency: 4000 Hz range, +/- 31.5 digits basic accuracy
- Temperature (IR): -58 to 518°F, -50 to 270°C range, +/- 2% basic accuracy
- IR Distance to Target Ratio: 8 : 1 in
- Temperature (Type K): -4 to 1400°F, -20 to 760°C range, +/- 3% basic accuracy
- Bluetooth Range Max: 10m (32ft)
- Jaw Opening: 42mm (1.7”, 2000MCM)
- Safety Category: CAT IV 600V, CATIII 1000V
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Certifications: CE, UL, FCC
- FLIR CM78 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer
- CAT IV Silicon Test Leads
- 6 x AAA Batteries
- User Manual & CD
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.