FLIR CM83 True RMS Power Clamp Meter
Engineered for advanced power analysis, the FLIR CM83 True RMS Power Clamp Meter is an industrial-grade instrument, offering a VFD mode for analysis of non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in Variable frequency drive motors and drive controllers, making it perfect for any electrical testing or troubleshooting needs.
Measuring True RMS AC/DC current to 599.9A and voltage to 999.9V, the CM83 also features a harmonics mode to locate noise from different electrical draws to realign harmonics and reduce electromechanical equipment stress, as well as Phase rotation, allowing the analysis of three-phase systems, measuring power draw and verifying if power is evenly balanced.
Capable of measuring hard and soft start-up inrush current spikes whilst equipment ramps up, the CM83 is also able to monitor power quality improvements such as start-up realignments on three-phase equipment.
The FLIR CM83 boasts METERLiNK compatibility, allowing you to embed electrical measurements into thermal images on any METERLiNK-compatible FLIR infrared camera, as well as Bluetooth connectivity, facilitating connection to android devices using FLIR Tools Mobile for remote diagnosis of issues in hard to reach or hazardous areas.
With integrated non-contact voltage detection to ensure safety, the CM83 also provides bright dual-LED worklights to illuminate dimly lit environments, negating the need for an additional flashlight.
In addition the CM83 also offers a range of useful time-saving features, including min/max/average reading and data/relative/peak hold functionality, plus DCA Zero function and auto power off to conserve battery life.
Designed with safety and reliability in mind, the CM83 is manufactured in a double-moulded case with extra thick rubber on the corners, making the instrument more robust and shock-resistant. The CM83 is categorised as CAT IV 600 / CAT III 1000V and comes packaged with CAT IV silicon test leads and a limited lifetime warranty, again demonstrating this focus.
- Industrial-grade power clamp meter offering advanced power analysis
- VFD mode for analysis of non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in VFD-controlled equipment
- Harmonics mode, locating noise from different electrical draws to realign harmonics and reduce electromechanical equipment stress
- Phase rotation allowing analysis of three-phase systems, measuring power draw and verifying if power is evenly balanced
- Measures hard and soft start-up inrush current spikes while equipment is ramping up
- METERLiNK compatibility, embedding electrical measurements into thermal images on any METERLiNK compatible FLIR infrared camera
- Bluetooth connectivity, facilitating connection to android devices for remote diagnosis of issues in hard to reach or hazardous areas
- Monitor power quality improvements such as start-up realignments on three-phase equipment
- Bright dual LED worklights to illuminate dimly lit environments
- Integrated Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Double-moulded case with extra think rubber on the corners enhances the reliability and durability of the rugged, shock-resistant instrument
- AC/DC Current: 599.9 A range, +/- 2% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage: 999.9 V range, +/- 1% / 0.7% basic accuracy
- Harmonics: 1st – 25th Order, +/- 5% basic accuracy
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0 to 99.9%, +/- 3% basic accuracy
- Inrush Current: 599.99 ACA Max (Integration Time 100ms), +/- 3% basic accuracy
- Active Power: 9.999 kW to 599.9 kW (10 V, 5 A min) range, +/- 3% basic accuracy
- Diode Test: 0.4 to 0.8 V range, +/- 0.1 V basic accuracy
- Capacitance: 3.999 mF range, +/- 1.9% basic accuracy
- Resistance: 99.99 kΩ range, +/- 1% basic accuracy
- Continuity Threshold: 30 Ω range, +/- 1% basic accuracy
- Frequency: 20 Hz to 9.999 kHz range, +/- 0.5 digits basic accuracy
- Bluetooth Range Max: 10m (32ft)
- Jaw Opening: 37mm (1.45”, 1500MCM)
- Safety Category: CAT IV 600V, CATIII 1000V
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Certifications: CE, UL, FCC
- FLIR CM83 Power Clamp Meter 600A True RMS
- CAT IV Silicon Test Leads
- 6 x AAA Batteries
- User Manual & CD
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.