FLIR DM93 True RMS VFD Industrial Multimeter
Offering advanced VFD and LoZ modes, the FLIR DM93 Industrial Multimeter is a high-quality True RMS digital multimeter and the perfect instrument for any of your industrial testing needs.
Able to accurately analyse non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in Variable frequency drives, motors and drive controllers, the FLIR DM93s VFD mode provides advanced VFD filtering to ensure accuracy in your testing of variable frequency drives..
Utilising the LoZ mode’s low impedance input filter to eliminate ghost voltage readings in long-run applications for increased accuracy, the DM93 also provides bright dual-LED worklights to illuminate dimly lit environments, ensuring your work is safe whilst negating the need for an additional flashlight.
Automatically selecting AC or DC, the DM93 has a voltage range of 1000.0V and offers all standard electrical tests, including current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, continuity and diode testing, delivering results on its large backlit LCD screen. The screen also features an analogue bar graph and low battery indication to ensure you’re never caught out in the field.
The FLIR DM93 also boasts METERLiNK compatibility, allowing you to embed electrical measurements into thermal images on any METERLiNK compatible FLIR infrared camera, as well as Bluetooth connectivity, facilitating connection to android devices for remote diagnosis of issues in hard to reach or hazardous areas.
Capable of continuous data recording allowing detection of intermittent glitches, the DM93 has a range of other useful testing features. With tool-less battery charging, min/max/average recording, data/peak hold, store and recall functionality and even a built-in stand, the DM93 has the answer to any potential problems.
Durable and shock-resistant, the DM93 is designed for safety and resilience, categorised as CAT IV 600 / CAT III 1000V and comes packaged with CAT IV silicon test leads and a limited lifetime warranty. Additionally the DM93 comes complete with batteries, a magnetic hanging strip and a Type K probe for temperature measurement; everything you’ll need to start industrial testing straight away.
- High quality, accurate multimeter for Industrial testing
- VFD mode for analysis of non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in Variable frequency drives, motors and drive controllers
- LoZ mode for eliminating ghost voltage readings in long-run applications
- Capable of continuous data recording, allowing detection of intermittent glitches
- Bright dual LED worklights to illuminate dimly lit environments
- METERLiNK and Bluetooth connectivity
- Durable and shock resistant
- CAT IV 600V, CATIII 1000V rating
- Auto-selects AC or DC testing
- Large backlit LCD screen with Analgoue bargraph
- Tool-less battery charging and built-in stand
- Min/Max/Average recording and Data/Peak hold, plus store and recall
- Complete with CAT IV Silicon Test Leads, Type K Temperature Probe, Magnetic hanging strip, limited lifetime warranty, batteries and more
- DC Voltage: 1000.0 V range, +/- 0.05% basic accuracy
- AC Voltage: 1000.0 V range, +/- 0.05% basic accuracy
- VFD Voltage: 1000.0 V range, +/- 0.05% basic accuracy
- DC Current: 10.000 A range, +/- 0.2% basic accuracy
- AC Current: 10.000 A range, +/- 1.0% basic accuracy
- Resistance: 40.00 MΩ range, +/- 0.2% basic accuracy
- Continuity Threshold: 30 Ω range, +/- 0.2% basic accuracy
- Frequency: 100.00 kHz range, +/- 5 digits basic accuracy
- Capacitance: 40.00 mF range, +/- 0.9% basic accuracy
- Temperature: -328 to 2192°F, -200 to 1200°C range, +/- 1.0% basic accuracy
- Diode Test: 2V range, +/- 1.5% basic accuracy
- Bluetooth Range Max: 10m (32ft)
- Display Count: 40,000
- Safety Category: CAT IV 600V, CATIII 1000V
- Data Recording: 20,000 Pts (125 days max)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Certifications: CE, UL, FCC
- FLIR DM93 VFD Industrial Multimeter
- CAT IV Silicon Test Leads
- Type K Temperature Probe
- User Manual & CD
- 6 x AAA batteries
- Magnetic Hanging Strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.