FLIR TG130 Thermal Imaging IR Thermometer
The FLIR TG130 Thermal Imaging IR Thermometer is a durable, lightweight thermal imaging camera that can be easily operated with just one hand. It is ideal for domestic use and, with an object temperature range of -10℃ to 150℃, it allows the user to locate problems such as air leaks, insulation gaps or overheated plug sockets at the push of a button. Images can be frozen with a click and no training is required to operate the TG130. The 1.8” LCD screen gives a clear, simple thermal imaging display as well as a temperature reading so the user knows where to measure if he/she wants an exact temperature. Blue is cold whilst orange is hot, meaning that cold or hot spots are clearly visible at a glance.
One set of three AAA batteries will allow for 4 hours of continuous scanning so the camera will almost certainly not need new batteries over the course of a comprehensive inspection. The camera can withstand a 2m drop and it comes with FLIR’s '2-10' warranty (2 years for labour and parts; 10 years for the detector). Easy to use and with standard AAA batteries, the TG130 is suitable for detecting a whole range of heat-related issues and poses no operational issues for a novice user.
If you have any questions about this thermal camera, or any others in the Test-Meter range, please feel free to call our thermal imaging experts on 0113 248 9966.
FLIR part number: 74401-0104
- 80 x 60 pixel, colour LCD screen, includes temperature reading
- Cold shown as blue, hot shown as orange
- Image frozen by clicking trigger
- Lightweight and durable for domestic use
- Temperature measurement range of -10℃ to +150℃
- Toggles easily between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- 4 hour battery life with continuous scanning
- Simple point and click operation
- Suitable for inspections on HVAC, insulation, electrics, and piping
- ‘2-10’ Warranty
- Designed to withstand 2m drop
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries
Imaging and Optical Data
- Field of View: 55º x 43º
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.1m (4”)
- Image Frequency: 9Hz
- Focus: Focus Free
- Detector Type: Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- Spectral Range: 7.5 - 14µm
- Display: 1.8” TFT LCD
- Object Temperature Range: -10℃ to +150℃
- Centre Spot: Yes
- Colour Palettes: Iron
- Emissivity Correction: No
- Battery Type 3 x AAA (LR03)
- Battery Operating Time: 4 hours continuous scanning
- Power Management: fixed, 5 min
- Operating Temperature Range: -10℃ to +45℃
- Storage Temperature Range: -40℃ to +70℃
- Encapsulation: IP 40 / IEC 60529
- Drop Test: Designed for 2m
- Certifications: CE/PSE/EN/UL/CSA 60950-1
- Weight: 210g
- Size (L x W x H): 169mm x 113mm x 48mm
- FLIR TG130 Thermal Imaging IR Thermometer
- 3 x AAA batteries
- Paper documentation
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.