FLIR VP52 Non Contact Voltage Detector
The FLIR VP52 non contact voltage detector is designed to reliably detect AC voltages from 24V to 1000V and is CATIV-1000V safety rated. Its really tough with a rubber reinforced case and buttons plus a slim detection tip. It has a powerful LED worklight at one end and another light at the detection tip so you can illuminate the workplace and detect voltages and energised electrical circuits in dark areas.
This FLIR voltage detector comes with a clip and fits in a pocket for convenience. Safely detect voltages without contacting metal and be alerted by the red LED and vibration. The unit has two sensitivity modes, normal mode detects from 190V AC minimum to 1000 V and in high sensitivity mode the FLIR VP 52 voltage detector range changes to 24V AC to 1000V.
The FLIR VP52 comes complete with two AAA batteries and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
VP52 Voltage Detector from FLIR
- Voltage detection ranges: Dual sensitivity 190V to 1000V in normal mode and 24V to 1000V in high sensitivity mode
- Frequency range: 45Hz to 65Hz
- Vibrating indication: Yes
- Built in flashlight: Yes
- On/off switch: Yes
- Dimensions 29mm x 26 mm x 156 mm
- Weight: 0.2kg including batteries
- Operating temperature: 0 deg. C to 60 deg. C
- Batteries supplied: Yes
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.