HandyMAN TEK255 Pocket Size Digital Multimeter
Pocket-sized and lightweight, the HandyMAN TEK255 Digital Multimeter is capable of measuring both electrical and temperature parameters, providing built-in thermometer functionality using the included Type-K temperature probe.
Reading AC/DC voltage to 600V, the TEK255 also offers resistance measurement to 2MΩ, a temperature range from -20°C to 1000°C, DC current reading, diode testing and a continuity buzzer.
With a user-friendly rotary dial for selecting range or function, the TEK255 is easy-to-use and offers a data hold function and protective housing with built-in stand for your convenience.
The TEK255 comes complete with test leads, K-type thermocouple and more, whilst also meeting EN61010-1 standards, offering CATII 600V overload protection.
- 200mV range = Resolution: 100µV, Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading, ±3 digits
- 2V range = Resolution: 1mV, Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading, ±3 digits
- 20V range = Resolution: 10mV, Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading, ±3 digits
- 200V range = Resolution: 200mV, Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading, ±3 digits
- 600V range = Resolution: 1V, Accuracy: ±0.8% of reading, ±5 digits
- 200µA range = Resolution: 0.1µA, Accuracy: ±1% of reading, ±3 digits
- 2mA range = Resolution: 1µA, Accuracy: ±1% of reading, ±3 digits
- 20mA range = Resolution: 10µA, Accuracy: ±1% of reading, ±5 digits
- 200mA range = Resolution: 100µA, Accuracy: ±1.5% of reading, ±5 digits
- 10A range = Resolution: 10mA, Accuracy: ±3% of reading, ±10 digits
- 200V range = Resolution: 100mV, Accuracy: ±1.2% of reading, ±10 digits
- 600V range = Resolution: 1V, Accuracy: ±1.2% of reading, ±10 digits
- 200Ω range = Resolution: 0.1Ω, Accuracy: ±0.8% of reading, ±5 digits
- 2KΩ range = Resolution: 1Ω, Accuracy: ±0.8% of reading, ±2 digits
- 20KΩ range = Resolution: 10Ω, Accuracy: ±0.8% of reading, ±2 digits
- 200KΩ range = Resolution: 100Ω, Accuracy: ±0.8% of reading, ±2 digits
- 2MΩ range = Resolution: 1KΩ, Accuracy: ±1.0% of reading, ±5 digits
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 1000°C
- Max voltage between input and ground: CATII 600V
- Fuse: F1 250mA/250V F2 10A/250V
- Power: 9V battery, NEDA 1604 or 6F22
- Display: 1999 count LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Dimensions: 138 x 69 x 31mm
- Weight: 170g
- HandyMAN TEK255 Pocket Size Digital Multimeter
- Test Leads
- K-Type Temperature Probe
- Protective housing
- Battery (Within Multimeter)
- Instruction Manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.