Hellermann Tyton Standard Cable Rod Set CS-SB
Hellermann Tyton's Rod Sets have been specifically designed as a time saving device to assist with cable installations. The rods are a professional cable installation tool that can be used to deal with some of the most difficult problems faced when working with cables. Tasks such as routing, pulling, inspecting and retrieving cables in the fastest and most economical way are easily attainable when equipped with a Hellerman Tyton set of rods. Rods made of glass reinforced plastic (GRP) are able to pull a cable weight of up to 80kg.
The Standard Cable Rod Set is designed to perform basic cable installation. It comprises of 10 GRP rods that can be screwed together to increase the distance covered and can be fitted with one or more of the various attachments provided. This multifunction set of rods enables a wide range of different inspection and manipulation tasks be completed, single-handed at distances up to 10 metres. Safety is improved as these rods reduce the need for ladders. A lightweight, easy access carry bag with shoulder strap is also included.
Ideal scenarios for a cable rod to be used are in cavities, through small access holes, underneath floors, over suspended ceilings, and when installing cables through trunking.
Included cable rods & attachments:
- 150mm white flexi lead: Fully flexible nylon lead.
- Gender changer: Converts male rod ends to female.
- Tuff hook: Helps manoeuvring or removing cables.
- Mini eye: Used especially for attaching lightweight cables.
- 10 x 4mm x 1000mm white, flexible rod (maximum bend radius of 250mm)
- 150mm white fully flexible lead
- Gender changer
- Tuff hook
- Mini eye
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.