Ideal LanXPLORER PRO In-Line Network Troubleshooter R150001
An In-Line tester for diagnosing problems in active and passive networks, the Ideal LanXPLORER PRO R150001 offers troubleshooting for Ethernet connectivity and the ability to identify faults in copper cables.
Providing advanced detection of PoE and PoE+ with voltage, current and power consumption measurements to diagnose power supply problems, the LanXPLORER PRO In-Line Network Troubleshooter R150001 also provides you an In-Line mode to measure the power consumption of your PoE and PoE+ devices.
Enabling users to monitor VoIP calls to measure Quality of Service (QoS) - including Real Time Transport Protocol (RTP) and jitter - whilst providing detailed network statistics and device mapping, the LanXPLORER PRO is the perfect network troubleshooting instrument.
Ideal LanXPLORER PRO Key Features
- Monitor total network bandwidth throughput
- Identify band width consumed per device
- Voice over IP (VoIP) QoS testing
- Identifies source of network conflicts (copper)
- Identify MAC and IP address devices on network
- 150050 Remote #2 - #12 £247
- 150051 LanXPLORER carry case £30
- 150053 NiMH Battery Pack £21
- 150054 Active Remote # 1 for LanXPLORER, NaviTEK II and SignalTEK II £26.25
- 150055 RJ45 Patch Cable Kit - 2 x Patch Cables. 30cm Cat. 5e STP £5.75
- 150056 2m duplex multimode patch cable LC to LC £13.25
- 150057 2m duplex singlemode patch cable LC to LC £20.75
- 150058 RJ-45 replacement kit - Pack of 10 replacement inserts with extraction tool. We recommend that RJ-45 inserts are replaced after 1000 insertions to ensure reliability£66
- 150059 Remotes Half Kit - Set of five active remotes #2 to #6 incl 6 cables for LanXPLORER, NaviTEK II and SignalTEK II £123
- 150060 3 x Stylus £9.75
- 150061 1 x External USB high sensitivity Wi-Fi antenna £52
- 150062 1 x Alkaline batterie holder £9.00
- 151051 Mains adapter and battery charger 110/220V AC to 12V DC 2.5A with UK, Euro and US adaptors £15.50
- 33-963-10 1 x Fibre cleaning pen for SC, ST and FC adaptor £61.50
- 33-963-11 1 x Fibre cleaning pen for LC and MU adaptor £61.50
- 62-164 Amplifier Probe £51
- MGKLX2 GbE Fibre Kit LX 1000BASE-LX Fibre Kit. Includes 1310nm SFP Small Form factor Pluggable) LX transceiver, LC/LC and LC/SC duplex singlemode cables and SC/SC duplex adaptor. £159
- MGKSX1 GbE Fibre Kit SX 1000BASE-SX Fibre Kit. Includes 850nm SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) SX transceiver, LC/LC and LC/SC duplex multimode cables and SC/SC duplex adaptor. £129
- MGKZX3 GbE Fibre Kit ZX 1000BASE-ZX Fibre Kit. Includes 1550nm SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) ZX transceiver, LC/LC and LC/SC duplex singlemode cables and SC/SC duplex adaptor. £426
To order any of these accessories, please contact us.
Please Note: Prices exclude VAT.
- Ideal LanXPLORER PRO In-Line Network Troubleshooter
- Remote unit No. 1
- External USB high sensitivity W-iFi antenna
- NiMH battery pack
- Power supply with EU/UK/US adaptor
- 2 x Patch cables, 30cm, Cat. 5e STP
- Manual on CD
- Quick reference guide
- Carry case
- IDEAL amplifier probe 62-164
- RJ45 Insert extraction tool
- 10 x Lifejack RJ45 inserts
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.