Ideal SignalTEK II FO Cable and Network Qualifier
The Ideal SignalTEK II FO is a handheld cable and network qualifier designed for use on both copper and fibre optic cabling, eliminating the need to carry and buy multiple different testers. Designed to validate that networks are capable of supporting voice, data, video and CCTV applications over 10/100 Megabit or Gigabit Ethernet, the SignalTEK II FO is a cost effective alternative to more expensive certifiers.
This unique capability to qualify bandwidth and cabling capacity is enhanced further by enabling the user to specify the number of PCs, VoIP phones or CCTV cameras on the network, allowing the SignalTEK II to generate an equivalent load to ensure the network can comfortably handle the traffic.
In addition, the Ideal SignalTEK II FO can troubleshoot network issues by performing active network testing through hubs and switches. It has the ability to identify Ethernet, Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ and is specifically capable of running bi-directional Gigabit tests based on IEEE 802.3ab standards.
The Ideal SignalTEK network qualifier is ideal for data cabling installers, IT administrators, system integrators and facilities managers, allowing them to confirm correct installation of new and existing copper & fibre cabling and provide assurance of network performance. Results can be stored and exported via USB to XML format, enabling reports to be printed.
Ideal SignalTEK II FO Key Features
- Endpoint LAN testing over both copper and fibre
- Test that existing cabling can support Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoot network and Ethernet issues
- Wiremap by pin and pair to locate faults and distance to them
- Run transmission tests and measure network speed with the need for a separate tester
- Generate detailed reports using internal memory and USB interface to export results
- User-exchangeable RJ45 ports eliminate service down-time for routine wear and tear
- Future-proof investment that is already IPv6 and PoE+ compatible
- Near-End Unit (copper & fibre)
- Remote Unit (copper & fibre)
- 2 x Power Modules (rechargeable)
- 2 x Mains PSU/Charger
- 2 x 30cm RJ45 Cable
- Quick Reference Guide
- User Manual CD
- Carrying Case
1 Item(s)per pageQ: Regarding testing fibre. Can you test Single Mode fibre with this tester? Posted On: 15/04/2014 By: Simon LakinA: Hi Simon, thank you for posting your question. You can indeed test Single Mode Fiber with the SignalTEK II FO Cable & Network Qualifier, but you would need to purchase an applicable fiber kit to work with it: A) MGKSX1 1 x 1000BASE-SX Fibre kit. Includes 850nm SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) SX transceiver, LC/LC and LC/SC duplex multimode cables and SC/SC duplex adaptor; B ) MGKLX2 1 x 1000BASE-LX Fibre kit. Includes 1310nm SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) LX transceiver, LC/LC and LC/SC duplex singlemode cables and SC/SC duplex adaptor; C) MGKZX3 1 x 1000BASE-ZX Fibre kit. Includes 1550nm SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) ZX transceiver, LC/LC and LC/SC duplex singlemode cables and SC/SC duplex adaptor Each kit is available to order, please call us on 01132 48 99 66 for further information.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.