Kewtech KEW1052 High Accuracy Digital Multimeter
The Kewtech KEW1052 High Accuracy Digital Multimeter offers reliable and precise measurements, allowing for easy diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems encountered in electrical and electronic systems. Accurate to within 0.09% and providing true RMS measurement, the KEW1052 also features a dual 6,000 count/31 segment bar graph display and is safety rated to CATIV 600V.
Moreover, the KEW1052 is manufactured from shock absorbing "Elastomer" and has the ability to log 1,600 measurements on an internal memory; sample rates can be set from one sample every one second, to one sample every 30 minutes.
KEW1052 Advanced functions
- Low-pass filter - AC measurement can be limited to low frequency allowing for instant measurements in the presence of variable speed motor drivers and inverters
- TRMS/Mean mode - distorted AC signals can be detected whilst switching between TRMS and Mean mode
- Auto hold function - measurements can be set to remain on the instrument display by simply removing the test leads from a circuit, thus avoiding the need to continually press the ‘hold’ key
- Relative and percentage readings - the KEW1052 can calculate and display relative values or percentages against a reference value
- TRMS measurement - Ensures accurate measurement avoiding reading errors of up to 50%
- Minimum/maximum/average - records MIN/MAX/AVG values during a measurement process, displaying data and elapsed time
- High 0.09% accuracy
- Dual 6,000 count bar graph display
- True RMS measurement
Kewtech KEW1052 Specification
- DC V 600.0mV/6.000/60.00/600.0/1000V
(Input impedance: 10MΩ [600mV/60/600/1000V], 11MΩ [6V])
±0.09%rdg±2dgt (Basic accuracy)
- AC V [RMS] 600.0mV/6.000/60.00/600.0/1000V
(Input impedance: 10MΩ<200pF [600mV], 11MΩ<50pF [6V],
±0.5%rdg±5dgt (Basic accuracy)
- DC A 600.0/6000µA/60.00/440.0mA/6.000/10.00A
±0.2%rdg±2dgt (Basic accuracy)
- AC A [RMS] 600.0/6000µA/60.00/440.0mA/6.000/10.00A
±0.75%rdg±5dgt (Basic accuracy)
- Ω 600.0Ω/6.000/60.00/600.0kΩ/6.000/60.00MΩ
±0.4%rdg±1dgt (Basic accuracy)
- Continuity buzzer: 600.0Ω (The buzzer turns on for resistances lower than 50±30Ω)
- Diode test: 2.000V ±1%rdg±2dgt
- Open circuit voltage: <3.5V (Approx. 0.5mA Measuring Current)
- Capacitance: 10.00/100.0nF/1.000/10.00/100.0/1000µF
±2%rdg±5dgt (Basic accuracy)
- Frequency: 10.00 - 99.99/90.0 - 999.9Hz/0.900 - 9.999/9.00 - 99.99kHz
±0.02%rdg±1dgt (Basic accuracy)
- Temperature: -50 - 600ºC ±2% rdg ± 2ºC (with the use of K-type Temperature probe)
- Other functions: Data Hold (D/H), Auto Hold (A/H), Range Hold (R/H), Maximum value (MAX) *, Minimum value (MIN) *, Average value (AVG) *, Zero Adjustment (Capacitor, Resistance), Save to Memory *, LCD backlight
- Withstand voltage: 6,880V/5 sec.
- Applicable standards: IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V Pollution degree 2, IEC 61010-031, IEC 61326-1 (EMC)
- Power source: R6 (1.5V)×4 (Auto power off: approx. 20 minutes)
- Dimensions: 192(L)×90(W)×49(D) mm
- Weight: 560g (including batteries)
- DC V 600.0mV/6.000/60.00/600.0/1000V
7220A (Test leads)
Spare fuse 440mA/1000V
Spare fuse 10A/1000V
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.